WE DID IT!/ GIVING CREDIT WHERE DUE

Dedicated to all of y'all

GUYS! GUYS! GUYS! We did it- you did it! We finally hit 1k! Oh my gosh, I'm legit about to cry from how happy I am.

And with hitting this mile stone, I wanna mention some certain people who I feel have been helping and supporting the whole way.

Daugular01, you always find time to read my chapters, and when you do, you always vote and comment the most nicest stuff. I'm so happy to have people like you reading my stuff. Thanks for being one of my most supportive people.

eadlyn123456, you always enjoy reading my chapter, and it lights up my day to see your comments.  THANKYOU SO MUCH, for always being there.

indiagurl, guys, you should be the one thanking HER. This book wouldn't even been published if she hadn't given me some very good advice on publishing this book. I also want to thank her for always reading, and being one of my best, supportive Wattpad friends.

Also, another shoutout to my girl schreave4life or septemberbaby_14. We've been friends for the longest, and we've always connected. She's also played a big part in me writing this book. She was the first person I asked about the idea of this book, and she was nothing but supportive.

Lastly, I want to thank all of you all, because without you, this book wouldn't be anything. Like I said before, YOU GUYS put this book as #1 ranked in the maxon category. YOU GUYS put this book as #3 ranked in the Maxerica category- and might I add, RIGHT NEXT TO _ZeevKesley_! And now, YOU GUYS GOT US TO 1K!

So, one last thankyou. And let's hope we can get to 2k, then 3k, 4k, and maybe even... I don't know- 100K!?

Okay, bye guys, I love all of you dearly. Peace out.