Prologue

Good evening my fellow destiel fans. This is a new story I'm working on and I have a pretty good idea of where its heading :) I hope you read, vote and enjoy and just add any comments about what you think I should put in the story.

Ps. There will be smut in this story so if you guys are uncomfortable with that don't you worry, I will put a little warning before ever smut scene to let you know when it's coming so you can just skip over it, if not then enjoy!

---------------------------------------------

Dean Winchester. How do I begin to describe Dean Winchester. He's rugged and handsome. He's confident and firm. He's everything a senior high school boy should be. He has it all. A father and brother who love him, friends that adore him and girls that throw themselves at him. The only problem was that Dean Winchester was hiding a secret. A secret he knew he couldn't tell any of his friends as they would laugh in his face.

Dean Winchester was gay. He liked guys. Well one guy in particular. Castiel Novak. The school nutcase. Castiel Novak was a dark and mysterious character which made boys and girls alike to flock in his presence. He was like a predator coiling in his prey, just waiting to ravage them up. Castiel was not afraid of people knowing his sexuality. Everyone knew he wanted boys and girls and no one seemed to care. Maybe that was because everyone was too afraid to say anything to him about it in case he smashed their faces in. Castiel hung around with the punks, emos, goths and moshers of the school so him and Dean didn't really mix. However Dean could admire from a distance couldn't he?

He had watched him from middle school when Castiel had moved to Kansas all the way up to Senior year where he still watched him. The way he was carefree and aloof about everything. He wanted so much to be apart of his life, wanted so much to touch him and revel in his bright and beautiful blue eyes but knew that he was too highly strung to ever be any part of Castiel's life. To Castiel, Dean Winchester was just another dumb jock that ran around in stupid gym shorts and chucked a football around. Jocks usually kept their distance from Castiel Novak because they knew they couldn't control him like they could the rest of the school. Castiel was a rabid dog on the loose and no body had the balls to shoot him down.

Until...