4

"Who are they?"

I stared at the redhead...this might end badly.

"These are my cousins Percy and Nico and this is my sister Thalia."

I watched as the Atlantean's eyes widened and I shook my head slightly.

I'm not in the mood to be here. Or to deal with any of the schist that comes with being Poseidon's kid.

"Are you going to tell us why we're here or not? I'm supposed to be with the Hunt right now." Thalia messed with her bracelet.

"Yeah Static Skull, I'm supposed to be getting Blackjack donuts." I crossed my arms.

Diana sighed. "If you wouldn't have interrupted me, I would have been able to tell you that."

Thalia raised an eyebrow. "I'm waiting."

"There's this girl...um, what are you guys calling her?"

"Blizzard. I had to do a little digging but I figured out that much." The blonde crossed her arms.

I sighed, my breath fogging slightly. I don't like where this is going.

"Anyway, she's been causing some trouble and you three are literally the most qualified to go-"

"No." I glared at her. "I'm not running any quests or whatever for you. I've already done enough and you want to drag me right back in the minute I finally get away?!"

My fingers started going numb and I shoved my hands in my pockets.

"Percy, it's just-"

"I'm not doing this! I want a break! Is it too much to ask? I just want to be left alone!" I harshly wiped away my tears before they could freeze.

Thalia wrapped her arms around me. "Kelp Head, calm down. She just wanted to ask."

"When is anything ever just asking?" Mumbling, I moved so I wasn't touching her skin.

I don't want to hurt her.

Wait...

I pulled away quickly. "I'm going to go see if my dad will let me stay with him for a little bit."

"Bye, and try not to die! Or I'll kill you in the Underworld!"

"I wouldn't expect anything different Death Breath!"

As I walked out the 'back door' as Diana called it, I could feel more and more heat leaving my body.

Schist.

The moment I made it into the water, I started towards my dad's palace.

I need to get there before my skin starts changing. The gods don't know about this and I don't want them finding out.

Sneaking into castle and into the throne room was kinda easy. Which probably means there's something wrong, because shouldn't castle security be pretty tight?

Anyway, I saw Dad talking to some person I don't know.

Is my skin still...I glanced down and seeing that my skin was still tan, I walked up behind Dad.

"How are your-" He cut off as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Excuse me for a minute." Sighing, Dad turned around clearly expecting someone else.

"Expecting a girlfriend?" I raised an eyebrow.

A grin spread across his face and he turned to look at the guy. "We will continue this tomorrow."