Six.

A/N: Civil War is starting now, but a lot of stuff happens Maebelle is telling her story of what she remembers happening... she wants to stand up for who she is and who her father is but doesn't quite have the confidence yet but maybe someone helps her with the confidence. Surprise update today😁 you're welcome
anyway without further ado on with the show!

I sat bored in the glass cell, my dad was taken in for questioning. I tried to entertain myself by making little sparks come out of my hand. Steve and Tony squabble about something, I watched the screen and saw my dad. I didn't like the feeling I got.
Steve pulled Tony aside catching my attention. I brushed my knotted hair behind my ear to hear their conversation.
"If this is about Mae, you don't know anything about her. You're always gone on missions," Tony got a little agitated with Steve.
"Tony, listen, I get it Maebelle has been yours for a year now. She's also been without a firm parent who's laid down the law on her for twelve years. What I do know about her, is if you tell her she can't see her dad. She's only going to want to see him more. You can't lay all these things about her all at once--"
"Barnes doesn't even know her," Tony rolled his eyes.
"You're not getting this. Mae, is fifteen, you've enrolled her at Midtown. What you haven't done is actually let her be her, you've kept her either in your lab or at school or locked up in her room. She needs someone who will listen to her."
"I do."
"You don't," I mumbled.
"Did you say something Mae?" Steve asked.
"No, I was just clearing my thr--"
All of a sudden the lights had gone out. Steve grabbed me and pulled me away from Tony. Then all of a sudden my dad burst through some door and began fighting Steve. Sam grabbed me and set me somewhere, I was all alone. I heard Steve get punched or something. Sam was on the ground and I ran out of the room and saw Tony, Nat, Sharon, and everyone else. They were fighting my dad or in this case The Winter Soldier.
"Mae go!" Tony yelled.
"YOU'RE NOT MY DAD YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" I yelled back at him.

I disobeyed (oh well). I ended up running trying to help Steve and Sam. Feeling something pop and crack in my leg and feeling excruciating pain, I still tried to run. Steve grabbed me and ran finding my dad in some basement.
"Steve, it hurts," I cried looking at my leg.
"She wasn't given the serum," my dad mumbled.
"What?" Steve looked at him.
"Mae wasn't given the super soldier serum when she was three. HYDRA said she was too young so they trained her and taught her horrible things."
"Which Bucky am I talking to?" Steve changed the subject.
"Your mom's name was Sarah. You used to wear newspapers in your shoes."
I still cried in pain but also trying to take my focus off of it. Steve, Sam, and my dad talked. I pulled on Steve's arm and wanted attention again.
"Steve it hurts," I cried.
"I know," he nodded.
He picked me up and I honestly felt like someone wanted me for once. They called Sharon for some reason. I ended up breaking my foot. I was put in a boot, basically I just dragged my leg around if I walked. I didn't let it hold me back from doing what I wanted to do.
"Mae, I haven't seen you since you were ten. You couldn't even talk," my dad looked at me in awe.
I hugged him and wept.
"Do you remember me?" I winced wiping a tear from my eye which had a bruise. "You're my daughter," he smiled running his fingers through my light brown hair that sort of matched his. "You've got my eyes, my hair, but you have your mother's smile."
I smiled and rested my head on him. I was finally with my daddy, I wanted him and I had him. Steve was talking to Sharon, then kissing her. Gross. My dad smiled, Sam did too.
A day later we ended up in Germany, I hate Germany. Bad memories I have here. I stayed close to Steve and my dad. Wanda, Clint, and a new guy showed up in a airport parking garage. I think his name was Scott Lang? Sam called him Tic Tac.
"WANDA!" I ran and hugged her.

"MAE!" she hugged me.
"Wir evakuieren den Flughafen bitte sofort verlassen," a person spoke over the speakers in the airport.
"They're evacuating the airport," my dad said.
"Stark," Sam mumbled.
"Steve," I broke my silence.
"Yes?" he looked at me.
"I want to fight," I gulped. "I know I'm still learning but I want--"
"You can," he nodded.
Everyone suited up. I wore my own suit that Steve was going to give me but Tony wouldn't let him but Steve said I was ready. It looked like Wanda's but a dark purple. They called me Lighting.
Steve ran out and Rhodey and Tony stopped him. I wanted to run and fight Tony. Wanda stopped me and said, "It's not time to worry yet." I nodded. We ran out though everyone was there.
"You'll be okay Mae," Wanda sighed.
"You dragged the kids into this?" Tony said to Steve.
"You didn't believe in them," Steve said with a smirk.
Tony said something but all of a sudden a spiderweb came and took Steve's shield. I looked back and confused.
"Hey guys," a familiar voice said.
"Nice job kid," Tony looked at the kid dressed in a weird spider red and blue looking costume.
"I could've stuck the landing a little bit better, with the new suit, Mr. Stark it's perfect."
Oh my God it was Peter! Peter was Spider-Man from YouTube! I grew angrier that he was fighting against my dad. It pissed me off. Why?!
I ran and went to fight Peter, he grabbed my arms and put webs around them. Growing angrier sparks flew out of my hands and burned the webs. I ran inside the airport finding my dad. Peter had already got him, I was beyond angry. I was pissed.
"LET GO OF MY DAD!" I threw him using my powers.
"WHOA YOU HAVE MIND CONTROL?" he was shook at my powers

Sam picked him up and Peter tried fighting him. A lot of stuff happened but Red Wing flew and took Peter. I laughed.
"You couldn't have done that earlier?" my dad groaned.
"I hate you," Sam laughed.
I ran down and helped them get untangled from the webs. We ran outside and all of us were standing in front of the team that was broken. The real war was about to begin and I was ready...

A/N: TEAM CAP! THE WAR IS ABOUT TO BEGIN😁
No meme today but a reference:
"Bucky stop you're going to kill someone"
"I'm not going to kill anyone"
-Lydia Shae & Kassidie Annabelle💕