Seven.

A/N: The real war is not Civil War it is Maebelle's fight for her life and freedom from being hidden. What we can infer from the ending of this chapter is that Bucky feels like he can't trust himself to take care of his daughter. Anyway without further ado on with the show (quite literally).

I sat in the jet with Steve and my dad, I was quiet. I looked around and sighed. I had a few bruises, I fought on a broken foot. Which throbbed, but I pushed through it.
"You alright Mae?" my dad looked over.
"I don't know," I sighed. "Who was my mom?"
"Your mom?" Steve and my dad both looked at each other.
"I only know her name was Veronica and she was Wanda's mom's sister," I turned my focus to them instead of outside.
"Your mom, she was a fighter. She was like Peggy Carter. She fought for women's rights during a time when it was frowned upon for a woman to do the things she did," Steve smiled.
"I fell in love with her, but when I was captured you were born. They wanted you. Instead they took your mother, they captured her and I never saw her again," dad sighed.
"But if I was born in the 40s how come I'm not in my 80s or 90s," I was confused. "They cyrofroze you so many times doll, they finally let you out when you were thirteen," dad sighed.
"That's when we found you Mae," Steve smiled.
We landed somewhere, it looked familiar. Steve and my dad held onto me, to protect me. We went inside and I knew we were at a HYDRA base. I began crying it was the one I was brought to as a three year old.
"Daddy," I whimpered in a small child like voice.
I continued to follow them and I hid behind my dad when I heard a movement. It was Tony, I still was scared.
"I was wrong," he spoke.
Tony came to offer a truce, but something still didn't feel right. Tony's vibes didn't feel right, nothing did. I hated the feeling I got. We walked around the base. Seeing people in cryofreeze scared me.
"They all died in their sleep," a voice spoke somewhere.

I looked around, I saw one that read "Veronica Kayser". I fell down and sobbed. That was my mother. I was either told she was killed or captured. She was alive but died. I got up and tried to fight but I couldn't.
"Ha-ha Sergeant James Buchanan Barnes, oh and little baby Maebelle, you were a cute one," the familiar voice spoke again.
"Who is it," Steve spoke.
"I've watched you for years."
It was Dr. Zemo more like Dr. Creepo. He talked to my dad and there was a screen. Tony watched it. It was the night I was captured and his parents were killed. Tony grabbed me when the video was over.
"DADDY!" I screamed.
"You've got to fight this one Maebelle," Steve nodded.
I warped his mind and freed myself. He came to and tried to get me and my
dad. Steve got in the way. I knew it was time to take a stand. I climbed and helped my dad, Tony tried to stop him and he fell. I screamed for him.
"Mae get down, your dad is too dangerous you need to stay with me," Tony yelled. "No!" I screamed, slipping I fell on my back.
"MAE!" I heard my dad scream.
Everything went black. I don't know what happened.
~*~
I woke up in a room with two exoskeleton leg brace things on my legs. I was back in the Avengers mansion. I screamed.
"Mae, what's wrong?" Nat ran to my side.
"Where's my daddy?" I cried.
"He's in Wakanda," she shushed.
"No," I sobbed into her shoulder.
"He'll be okay, Steve will take you to visit him."
"What about Wanda?"
"She'll be out soon so I'll send her in, along with Steve."
She pulled me close and hugged her. I got a new challenge to overcome, I knew I could overcome it. Let's just stick with high school for now...

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter but I didn't feel like there was more to add to this chapter but Maebelle is about to start high school and something doesn't feel right and she gets extremely depressed over stuff... let's just wait until tomorrow💔

 let's just wait until tomorrow💔

You are.
-Lydia Shae & Kassidie Annabelle💕