Part-1 Ending or a new beginning?(18+)

Okay so Jen has had her pack up and she generally leaves the set after 45 minutes of packup but today it's different. She's locked herself in her room and it's been almost 2 hours.
Haan so harshad gets worried and he asks ani for a break and he goes and knocks the door but no response. He tries but nothing. Then he says: J! I know you're upset babe but I'm here for you. You know naa. Talk to me. What happened? Okay at least open the door. Yet no response. He says I'll wait here till you feel better okay. Let me know when I can come in.
And then the door opens. She's on the bed. Her eyes red and swollen. As if she's been through hell. He goes and sits there. But doesn't say anything. Silence in the room. Only her sobs can be heard and her shallow breathing. She looks up at him. He's just sitting there with fists clinched.
H: nothing. J: stop staring at me like that. You're making me conscious. I look terrible. H: goes and sits beside her. You can never look bad. This angelic face is my favourite in the world and don't you dare say anything bad about my jen. She gives a meek smile.
H: you know it's killing me from inside that I know the cause of your problem and still I can't do anything about it. I failed you. I failed us and Jen sees a tear fall from his eye. She composes herself a little. J: you know it's none of our fault. It's just that I'm upset I won't get to see this pretty face daily. Who will be my partner in crime? I'll be so lost without you. What'd I do?
H: but baby I'm not going anywhere naa. See I'm right here. I know we've been through a lot. We've had our past but that's it. It's past. I have started seeing a future with you. Even I don't know what I'd do without you. But listen to this miss Winget and I mean every single word so don't you dare to take this as one of my jokes.
There have been women in my life and you know my two favourite women are my mum and Harsha and they meant the world to me until recently. Then I came across this lady who has this elegance and poise and she's dreamy and every one knows how beautiful she is from the outside. But you know why she's so special. Coz she's beautiful inside out. She's strong yet can be raw with emotions. She's brave but she's scared too. She's been cheated yet she desires to be loved.
And that lady is you my darling. You are the one. You give me strength. You give me hope. You've taught me to dream. And I love everything that's attached to you. A smile appears on her face. I know I've told this a million times but I'll still say it if it makes you believe in it more. Miss Winget I'm deeply, truly, irrevocably in love with you and that's never going to change. I'm not going to change. How hard you try to push me away I'll still be here for you. For us. And we'll build a future together.
This makes j emotional and she hugs him. Tight. And he holds her. As her support system. Rock solid for her to fall and break into. J: where were you all my life. How could I be so stupid? I'm sorry if I've hurt you. You know naa how I push people away. Please stay here. H: you know I have to shoot after this and your tears are making my favourite pink suit soggy. J: hits him gently.
He cups her face into his hands. But as long as it makes you happy I don't mind. Anything that makes you happy is okay for me. I love you. And he looks into her eyes looking for an answer. J: you know what this stare does to me right. This beautiful face of yours makes me go weak in my knees. Kiss me you sexy son of a bitch🙈 and he's just like whhhaaat? She smiles and pulls him into the kiss.
And then their lips meet exploring the depths of each others mouths. Kissing like this is the end. Her hands exploring his hair and pulling him into. They stop for a breath.
He knows what she wants. He pulls her back. Tongues swiveling. Lips doing the action. A shallow bite here, a soft moan there. His hands into her shirt. Going to places she'd love to be touched. She was longing for him and he could figure that out. And a soft touch along the spine and it sends a shiver down her spine. Her nails dig deep into his back.And the phone rings. It's Anirudh. H: just 2 minutes love it might be important. Ani: is everything okay harshad. Should I come? Should I call naihal? H: no no Jen's okay. She's just upset. Accha listen can I do extra shoot tomorrow? I think I'll take her home. Ani: ummm. Okay but do one thing. Go live on Instagram and thank your fans. They've been dying to see you.
H: ohh alright. Give me 5 minutes and he keeps the phone. Jen staring at him. H: ani called. He said I can take you home ;) but before that we've to go live. J: like this. No. Never. I'm a mess. H: it'll be short love and then we'll go home. After a lot of convincing she agrees. HC story : see you in 5
H: okay calm down. We'll go live. Talk to our fans and then go home. Happy? J: smiles H: ohh god this smile is what I crave for. Come here. He pulls her into another kiss. After 10 minutes they realise they were supposed to go live. H : damnit we are late. Take your position. Let's not delay this.
And then the live session continues and naihal compliments her of how his pink is reflecting on her cheeks. That makes her blush. And then they are done. H: not bad yaa! I've learnt a lot from you. I'm getting good with this social media stuff. J: well well I'm good at everything. It's inborn you see. Not everyone is this good. H: ohh really!!! Let's see tonight what all things you're good at and winks;) ;) Jen laughs and blushes. J: you're getting good at this game facker and she laughs her infectious smile and he melts all over again.
H: okay let me go and change. You get ready. I'll pick you in 10. J: no don't go naa. Stay with me. H: I know but we can't be here all night naa. Even breezer must be waiting for his mummy to return and how happy will he be to finally meet daddy. J: daddy and all. I'd love to screw this daddy tonight and winks H: ahem ahem. Alright then. He gives a wink and goes.
He drives her home. It starts drizzling and finally they are at peace. H: let me call Harsha and tell her that I won't be coming home tonight. J: no you drive and I'll call her. H: she'll be more than happy to know it from you :D J: hie Harsha!! Yaa I'm getting better now. You're brother keeps me happy. Okay all I wanted to say was that he's staying at my place tonight and won't be coming home. So please excuse us if you know what I mean. Thanks love. I know you'd get me. Yes I'll take care of us.
And they reach home. As soon as she enters breezer starts jumping. And then he sees harshad. And harshad starts jumping too seeing breezer. Breezer leaves Jenny and goes to harshad and starts playing with him. J: breezer. You've left mommy for a stranger. Such a spoilt brat. H: excuse me. Stranger and me? No way. We've met before. Am i right breezer? Who's a good doggy? Who's such a good doggy and breezer plays with him. Jen sees them happy and goes to change. J: you take care of him naa, I'll take a quick shower and return. H: can I join? J: patience my child patience. All your wishes will be fulfilled tonight and she laughs and goes.
In 10 minutes. H: I should order food man! I'll need energy tonight :D goes to her room and knocks on the door. H : babe I'm ordering food. What do you want to eat? J: anything will work. Just order my Dutch truffle along. H: cake? Yesss!! Now that my lady love wants it even I can have it. So he orders a largos pizza with pepperoni on half side and veggies on other coz our boy Is Jain and a vegetarian.