PART 22- WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER

Hola FAMJAM ❤️ Finally we've reached that part of the story where the cuteness begins. I couldn't wait to write about them being parents and here we are.
So have fun reading.
Please please please do vote. And leave comments. It's very disheartening when your story doesn't get the response that you intended it to get.
Inline comments are love ❤️

~~~~~
Into the future- 2 years and many happy moments later.
~~~
Jenny and Harshad had just finished shooting for beyhadh season 2 and it was a huge success. The show garnered humongous TRPs, broke records on the screen, the pair was loved by everyone and they bagged almost all the awards and recognitions for their phenomenal performances and their acting prowess.

They had been married for almost 2 years now and were deeply in love. Their bond had grown over these years. Not that they didn't have any fights or arguments. But everytime they did, they came back stronger and happier.

H: Can life get any better? I can't believe we were such a success. You do realise we are a bomb together baby, don't you?

J: Ofcouse I do husband! And this had to happen. The show was meant to create a rage and look where we are now. Anyways it's all done and over now. And I can't wait to spend the next few months relaxing. This was pretty long if you compare it to my other previous shows.

H: And what do you intend to do in these months wife? Can I be of any use? We haven't had some "we-we" time in a really long time. He pulls her close in his arms as he says that.

J: Really long babe..and she looks up into his eyes and cups his face before taking his lips as she moves on top of him.

H: I want to take you today like you've never been taken, to leave you unable to think, only feel and be lost in the moment to lose yourself and to reach heights like never before while gripping me tight.
J: You seem really interested in taking me places babe?

H: I love to travel through the world of your body and take my time in every city Jenn!!

Jenny is poetry in a world that is still learning the alphabet. Within minutes the clothes are discarded on the floor as she straddles him while he takes them to nirvana. As they lay exhausted in each others arms, Harshad pulls her close and entwines his fingers with hers.

H: 2 years and you still manage to do that to me in seconds. I'm never getting over this. He chuckles as he drops a kiss on her forehead and rests his chin on her head.

J: Can I ask you for something?
H: Anything love.
J: Okay? We can talk over this if you don't agree. But listen to me first. Don't overreact. I'm just giving it a thought. And she blabbers warnings without telling him the main thing.