Part 6- Thousand Years

This is all a work of fiction and my imagination. I've just taken the dates to make it look more realistic coz after all we don't know if this happened or not ;)
*****

They didn't realize when they passed out while making love and their lips devouring each other. It was dark when jenny felt a shooting spasm in her body. It often happens when it's too cold. Her nerves get funny at times. She wakes up to find the AC remote and adjust the temperature and get some water. As she gets under the covers, she sees him in a peaceful deep slumber. She caresses his hair out of a sudden outburst of love and this disturbs him and he pulls her close into his arms and sleeps. Jen thinks "what a crazy universe he is and I'm so lucky to experience him? I don't even remember the day I fell for his baby adult!" She's starts reminiscing how it all started and how this year has changed her life for the better.
~~~~~
FLASHBACK
~~~~~
Beyhadh had ended and Jenny had returned from the Europe trip. She had won the ITA as well as a lot of accreditations for her acting chops and prowess as MAYA. She was in a happy bliss and was soon to start a new show bepannaah with Harshad Chopda. They had met for the pilot shoot in August and she had found him to be quite reserved and shy. But he was always warm towards her. She had heard about his work and was excited to work with him. Naihal had decided to cast Harshad in the show as she felt he was the perfect choice. When Jenny had read the script she had tears in her eyes. The story was relatable and it left a void in her heart. Naihal was her rock support and had stood by her in her darkest times. Now she doesn't believe in the idea of falling in love. J: naihal! I don't have the strength any more. I don't think I'll ever find love again. And I'm happy you know. It all happened for a reason. I have you guys, breezer, Shawn and my family and I am complete in my own way. N: I know you are an iron woman. I've seen it. Yet I hope that one day you find a person who you've been looking for. And this person shows you all the beautiful things about you that you don't know exist. And I hope this person comes and gives you a whole new understanding of what it is to be loved. And he stands by and you and cherishes you in all the four seasons. Forever. Because you deserve it baby. And you shouldn't settle for anything less. One bad day or a heartbreak isn't the end of the endless possibilities that are awaiting you. I promise you Jenny next year is going to be amazing. Naihal had said these words last year on new year's eve.

Things changed soon. They went to mussourie for the shoot. It was such a fun trip. Harshad and Jenny had bonded on the first day Itself. She had Anirudh, naihal and sehban as her support system and she found a friend in Namita. Things progressed and she was at ease with Harshad. He was such a warm person, always happy and cheerful, a big foodie who made everyone eat along with him and he liked to make her laugh. It was in march when their show got launched and things were progressing great.
But then while doing some scenes she felt those shock waves appearing. As if he was emitting them. She was being attracted to the magnet called Harshad. And she had no clue of it happening. She didn't want that to happen. She had made the same mistake earlier and she couldn't afford to repeat it. She didn't even know if he was interested in her or not.
On the other hand Harshad was so engrossed in his performance and this lady he didn't realize his feelings for her. He didn't know if it was care, respect or worse..LOVE! H: no no no! I can't let this happen. She's THE JENNIFER WINGET. Why'd she be interested in a common man like me and he shrugged that thought. But there was an emotional turmoil going on in their brains. They didn't know that Anirudh and naihal had played their cards pretty early and these two had no clue about it. The Cupid had already struck them. Whenever they were around there were sparks flying. The magic they created was seen on the screen. And these innocent babies didn't realize it.

Until one fine day he came up to her in her vanity and asked her to go out with him. It shook her from the inside. Her stomach rumbled. She was happy but then it left her baffled. What she didn't know was he had mustered up all his strength and had come to her after 3 days of practice. Jenny was in her vanity when he came up and sat there while she was getting ready for her day. H: hie Jenny. You look beautiful! J: chal bey😂 what do you want? H: arey! I seriously mean it. Why do you always think I'm goofing around. Not fair. And he makes a frown which she sees in her mirror. J: ouch! Someone's hurt. I'm sorry. Okay tell me. I'm sure you are here for something. H: (with his bright smile, trying to hide his nervousness) ummm!! Can I take you out tonight? Raising his eyebrows. Jen felt shocked and happy but didn't express it on her face. She's an expert in masking her emotions. J : as in a date date? You mean just the two of us? Harshad gets nervous and starts speaking gibberish. H: no I meant we'll just get dinner and talk. I'll get to know you better. And he goes on mumbling. Jen sees this and smiles and says yes. He's still blabbering when she shakes him and tells him. Harshad I just said yes. H: yes? Yes? yassss!!! Okay I'll pick you up at 9? J: umm hmm. A date at 9 it is then. Harshad hugs her in excitement and leaves. She smiles at his antics.