Part 14 - Meant to be (18++)

Hey hey hey! Look who's back. I'm sorry I had been really busy plus I had no motivation to write. But the next one is here. Hopefully I've done a decent job in writing this. This was supposed to be the Kashmir trip but instead turned out to be a filler chappy. Don't worry. Kashmir's up next! Meanwhile read this and enjoy! Also please comment and vote. It acts as my motivation that you guys are actually liking the story. If not I'll just end it. Let me know ;) *being overdramatic*
PS: Extra romance in this one too coz I can't help it. My brain functions that way and I'm weird :p

~~~~~

The happy couple has been back from their pre honeymoon or the much needed "we-we time" as Jenny loves to call it. Their bodies exhausted yet relaxed in a way they didn't know it was possible. Tomorrow she'll be leaving for Kashmir with her fam and Harshad will have to stay at home. And the thought of staying away from each other is already killing them. Harshad has left Jenny in her room so that she can finish packing for her trip. After an hour or so he decides to take coffee and check on her. As soon as he enters the sight of the room leaves him shocked.

The entire room is messed up with her suitcases lying open, unfolded clothes lying here and there and Jenny is nowhere to be found in the room. Harshad wonders where she might be as he did not see her leave the room. He looks for her and finds her sitting under the console table, her legs folded up to her chest and she's hugging them with her arms. The sight melts his heart and all he wants to do is to pull her into his arms and hug her tight taking all her worries away.

He leaves the coffee by her side and proceeds towards the bed. Taking one at a time he folds and packs all her clothes and gives a final check to the suitcases to see if he has missed out on anything she'll be needing. He pats his back in his head and bends down to check on her. H: You planning to stay there forever? Jenny stares at him and turns her face away lost in her thoughts. Harshad in his head * this is going to be tough boy!*

He goes and sits next to her under the table. He offers her the coffee which she refuses by pushing his hand away. H: Alright then! You'll miss this coffee when you are away coz no one will make you this with so much love. And he takes a sip. She looks at him before snatching the mug from him and takes in the aroma of the coffee filled with his love.

He takes her hand in his. H: What's wrong baby? Do you want to share? J: Why do you think something's wrong? Harshad starts singing "I see your monsters. I see your pain.Tell me your problems.I'll chase them away. I'll be your lighthouse I'll make it okay. When I see your monsters. I'll stand there so brave. And chase them all away" and he smiles looking at her who now leans in on his shoulder to take rest.

H: Now can you tell me what's hurting you love? J: I don't want to go. Like I want to but not without you. Should I talk to them and check if you can come along? We won't even need additional bookings except for the flight tickets. H: Umm. Go ahead! Do that. And he looks into her eyes. H: But don't regret later that you had the chance to spend some quality time with family and I didn't let you. Also this is your last trip without me. You know it was so tough to make my heart realize that it's okay for you to leave me at times.

J: What if this break affects us? It's almost 8-9 days harshad. What if we aren't the same when I come back? What if you don't miss me at all and we realize that this is it? H: What? What do you mean a break? You are going on a family trip right? What does it have to do with our break? And you are right! When you come back we won't be the same. Coz we'll be even more stronger. Jenny! Look at me. Remember..you are the one who told me distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just  how strong true love can be. And Jenny, even in our dreams our souls find a way to each other coz they can't live without each other.