Part 13- There's no way it's not going there (18+++++)

Hola amigos!! I'm sorry it took me so long but here I am back with another update and it's a pretty long one as I promised. Also too much details and now I'm wondering how did I even manage to write this but then erotica is my forte 💁 lol it's not.
Anyways this is just a figment of my imagination so please don't take any of this as reality. Also read at your own risk coz too much graphics and details in this one. Do vote and let me know in comments if you like it.

~~~~~

The morning rays fall on his face pulling him out of his Dreamland to the reality which is no less than a dream. She has wrapped her arms around his torso and her head is nested on his chest. She likes to sleep this way as she can hear his heart beat for her. It's a big day for them. He's planned everything and smiles thinking of her reaction as he moves towards the kitchen.

Harshad is the kind of man who understands the subtle difference between heat and warmth. He is that Sunday morning stay in bed kind of lover, that love ourselves between the sheets kind of lover. That double climax let me taste you again kind of lover. Heat comes with last night's passion and sexual vibes. But warmth? Warmth is the positive vibes he gets waking her up preferably with breakfast in bed, waffles with bananas and Nutella. He puts them on the table along with the coffee and takes it to the room.

Harshad  looks at her and his heart melts seeing Jennifer sleeping so adorably

Harshad  looks at her and his heart melts seeing Jennifer sleeping so adorably. His eyes don't want to stop looking at her, like he's afraid he would miss something if he tore his eyes away just for a second. She wakes up to see him staring at her with a table in his hand. J: Good morning baby! Merry Christmas! What's that?

 J: Good morning baby! Merry Christmas! What's that?

H: Umm.. I thought you must be tired after last night so I made you breakfast. I hope you like it. And he places the table on the bed giving her a gentle kiss. J: No way! Did you do this all by yourself? He nods lightly as he lands on the bed.