PART 32- ALL OF THE STARS (18++)

Happy happy Diwali folks! Guess what arrived as an early Diwali present. This mini chapter is for all the readers who have been supporting this story patiently and pouring their love and wishes. I know I'm bad when it comes to updates but this story is really close to my heart and I want you guys to keep supporting.
Also it was getting too long with the chapter I had in mind. But that would have made it to 15000 words. And 7500 seem like a decent number too. I'll try to get the next update faster. Can't tell the time though but maybe better than this.

PS: Support this story by voting and leaving your valuable comments. Happy reading 😊
~~~~~
Harshad and Jennifer are snuggled up in bed. Their legs are entwined and his body is comfortably covering hers, acting as a cocoon to protect her from everything and everyone. His phone buzzes as his peaceful sleep is disturbed. He looks at the person sleeping infront of him and the beautiful sight of his wife leaves him spellbound. This was the place he could wake up in every single day of his life without any complaint.

He turned off the alarm and lay back in bed. She was there, warm and naked beside him.

H: Just another minute! He thought to himself as he snuggled closer to her. Jenny rolled over and put her arms around his neck. She murmured...

J: No. Don't go.

With such innocent and pure demands, he'll never be able to get out of bed. She looks so innocent. It's hard to believe she's oh so delightfully wicked. He finds her really adorable everytime when she rolls over close to him, slips her arm around him and rests her head on his shoulder. In such small intimate moments, their skins melt and their hearts sync their beats. This is their love. It isn't about having butterflies all the time. Their love is calm..their love is comfortable. They could stay with each other in silence for the rest of their lives and it'd mean more than a thousand words with anyone else. He murmurs as he pulls her close.

H: Goodmorning wifey! I bet you haven't had such a nice sleep in the last few days. But I need to go and get some workout done. You won't like a husband which is out of shape. I need to match my wife's sexy curves right?

J: Ummmmm... Harshad! Not this early though. It's still dark outside. What's wrong with you?

H: I know it's too early but I had promised Wahi a match last weekend. So the boys must be waiting. I can't wait to take Kai and Zen too for these matches.

J: Leave my boys alone. They are still my precious little babies who can't crawl or walk yet. Let them stay little. And I need you right now. Cancel today? Please....and she makes a sad pout with her eyes still closed as she opens one little one to look at him. He giggles and hides his face in her neck as she pulls him close. With you, in between the sheets is where I want to be right now Harshad. Your body pressed against mine is the kind of comfort I need right now.  Don't you want the same? What was it that you were telling me on phone the other day? That if I was here with you, we'd end up doing the most sensual sins to each others' bodies and soul. You know while I was away, I used to fall asleep to your voice. All those voice notes did help. It felt like I was sleeping in your arms baby. Saying this she hugs him and he hugs her back tighter. And he feels her tears on his shoulders. He tries to look at her face but she doesn't move her face.

J: It's nothing. I just missed you real bad.

H: This is so unfair Jenny....you are all the comfort that I ever need. I'm not going but I can't see my woman cry. It makes me fucking sad. Let me love the shit out of you until you are happy and smiling again. I fucking love you so much.

J: Are you consoling me or seducing me with the dirty talk?

Harshad chuckles and kisses her forehead.