PART 37- JUST THE WAY YOU ARE( 18++++)

Hola fan❤️ Hope you are all safe and healthy and spending the maximum time with your family. I'm here again with another quick and long update.
Do vote and leave your comments. The votes have really gone down. It's kind of disappointing at times. But the update is for all those who vote and leave their comments. A special shootout to those who leave inline comments. You guys are love.

∆∆∆ A topic has been picked up which is sensitive and it could have use of strong language. Read the note at the end after you finish reading this part.

∆∆∆ A little erotica too because these two are love and I can't stop writing that :p
~~~~~
Jenny lay next to Harshad and watched him sleep. She could still feel the weight of his body on hers, pushing her down. She could still taste his lips. She could still see his eyes, consumed with lust for her. She snuggled closer to him, half hoping that he would wake. It's beautiful when you find someone that is in love with your mind. Someone that wants to undress your conscience and make love to your thoughts. Someone that wants you to slowly take down all the walls that you've built around your mind and to just let them inside.

Harshad did exactly that for her years ago. And when he did, she wanted to be what he craved the most in his life. She moves her finger along his sharp jawline that could cut diamonds, his stubble that leaves a fuzzy feeling on her face, his lips that have said words of love and admiration and kept her rooted and kissed every inch of her. Still thinking about their time together, her hand moves down his perfectly crafted abs which are rock hard and handle her weight at all times. As her hand delves down lower, Harshad moans and moves his hand to stop her.

H: W.H.A.T are you doing Jenn?

J: I'm just admiring my husband and tracing his perfect body. What's your issue? She leaves her feathery touch along his girth as Harshad feels the blood flowing down. You're growing too hold Husband!

H: Is that so? Why do you say that wifey?

J: Did you bring us here for one round of sex? I thought we were better than this. Even at home, we go for more rounds. Clearly ageing there Mr. Chopda! Your wife's unsatisfied. Hmmphhh...she smirks and moves away to turn to the other side. He smiles, very well knowing her tricks as he covers her.

His large hands travel along her curves as he leaves hot, feather like kisses along her shoulder blades

His large hands travel along her curves as he leaves hot, feather like kisses along her shoulder blades. With that his hand travels further as he finds her sweet spot and taking her by surprise, picks up a fast rhythm.

J: Harshad! What the fuck....Ohhh mpphhh.. Ohh my god! Stop...

H: Naaa! You were talking all that nonsense earlier. Talk now. These fingers still have the skills to turn you into a hot mess within seconds and your husband very well knows your hot buttons.

He stared at her knee. His hands gently, but firmly, parting her legs as he kissed and nuzzled. Her skin was soft. Almost silk. Slowly Harshad began to work his way upward. Jenny begins to squirm. She gasps and sighs as her fingers are twining his hair. He held her firmly as her legs tried to clamp together.