PART 38- LOVE ME ANYWAYS ( 18++)

Hola Amigos! I'm back with yet another super long and a roller coaster of emotions update. I was supposed to post it on the 15th but decided I should post it today now that it's Harshad's birthday. So have fun reading. Do let me know about your opinions in the comment boxes and please do vote if you like the story. Get your tissues ready.Happy birthday Harshad❤️

∆∆∆Reader discretion although I know you'll all read those parts with great enthusiasm.
~~~~~
Jenny walks into the house after dropping Amyra for her ballet class. She finds Harshad lying on the couch watching TV. But the sight that caught her attention was, Kai was lying infront of him with his head on his Daddy's arm and Harshad's other arm covered him like a lock. He kept staring at the screen and lying peacefully in his arms. Harshad was kissing him continuously in between and his babyboy is contented. Jenny walks up to them to find Kai staring at her and then continues to enjoy his peaceful time with his Dadda who is giving him all his attention at the moment.

H: You're home already? What time does she get done? The usual or a little later? She sits near the end of the couch and caresses Kai's face.

Harshad puts his head in her lap as they continue to sit there. She runs her other hand in Harshad's hair while the other one is in Kai's.

J: There are good 2 hours to that. I'll go and pick her up. But this means I can get some packing done. Where's Zen? Still asleep?

H: Yupp! This little one was awake, so I got him outside. And he's all happy in my arms. Jenn! I've done my packing. Will you have a last minute glance to check if I'm not missing out on something? I'll get you my list. Also to help you out a little, I've taken out everything and kept near the suitcases for the babies. So that you just have to look at it.

J: Don't worry baby! I've got this from here. I'll look at yours, then do it for the twins, then for Amyra and lastly mine. She slightly brushes her fingers on Kai's face as he smiles. I wonder how he stays so calm all the time. You'll handle him?

H: Yeaah! He's very calm and happy. He's loves lying close to me and just be there. He drops a kiss on his forehead as he takes his tiny hand in his palm.

J: Did you decide about the project? Are you going to accept the offer?

H: I don't know Jenn! I'm so confused. I'm very skeptical about it. I don't know why but I can't seem to get surety in this one.

J: Baby? What's wrong? Do you want to talk about it?

H: Nooo.. I mm..mean I'm in two minds and not very sure. I've asked them for time till we come back from this trip. They are anyways working on the final script. Maybe I'll be more confident.

J: Now you listen to me. Do what your heart tells you to do. Just follow your heart and then you won't have regrets later. This is what you've always done Harshad. And I'm so proud of you for this. She bends down to kiss his forehead and he holds her there for a little longer. Kai looks at them and then gets up saying ummmm, asking for a kiss. They chortle seeing his behaviour and then shower his face with kisses.

H: You do realise all out babies crave attention and an equal share of love from us. Like we can't love each other when they are around.

J: Well they had to take it from their Daddy. Before she could speak further, they hear Zen crying in the baby monitor. You wait with Kai. I'll go get him. She drops a kiss on Kai's forehead as she goes to pick up Zen. She enters the dark room as she sees her son crying in the corner of his cot. She switches on the lights and removes the curtains before going and picking him up.

J: Awwww... what's wrong? Why is my Zen baby crying? She picks him up and wipes his tears off his cheeks. Did you get scared? Kai wasn't there in the room I know. She wipes the sweat off his face as she checks his nappy. Did my baby have a bad dream? Mamma is right here. Shshhh... it's okay! She tries to pacify him by kissing him and rocking his body in her arms till he's calm. Let's get you to Daddy and Kai.