Part 10- I like me better when I'm with you

Happy new year guys❤️ I'm sorry for being late but the new year parties kept me busy. But I'm here to compensate with a super long part. Let me know if you like it. Don't forget to vote and comment.
Disclaimer: this is just a work of fiction. Please don't take this seriously.

~~~~~
The first rays of sun hit her eyes and she wakes up to find herself cuddled up next to her favourite pillow. HIM. She didn't know the true meaning of sleep until she was in his arms. It was safe. And it was HOME. Jenn traces her fingers on his perfectly chiseled abs, each cut has been beautifully crafted. She feels happy and satisfied. It's the best feeling in the world to wake up next to him, to watch things finally falling into place after watching them fall apart for so long.

Her life was good. She had moved on but yet there was a void which she didn't realise until she met him. And now he's her sweet escape and her safest hiding place. He's the one she'll always run to in the end and knows he'll be there, waiting for her to rant and cry and be with her on the roller coaster of emotions she faces on certain days.

Her fingers make patterns on his body absent-mindedly when she's lost in his thoughts. He smiles in his sleep as if the souls are communicating and no words need to be spoken. She's adorning the face, those thick brows, the deep eyes which have so much depth and speak of their love alone, that dimpled smile and damn those perfect pink lips. Those lips that send her into a frenzy with a slightest touch on her skin. Her fingers trace the outline of the lips and she's lost in her own thoughts.

Thinking of how beautifully his features are blended to give him the perfect face. She marvels at the fact that how he's made her mornings, nights and everything around so glorious; and everything in between. And he's made her darkness and light all his. The sun knew what she did but her secrets were deep and safe with the moon. But now he's her sun and the moon. He's the star who helped her heal her scars.
She gets up and kisses him. Their breaths mingling, as their heart beats in a rhythm. H: someone looks happy today! Good morning baby and he opens his eyes to see the ethereal beauty Infront of him and on him. J: you my love are my heart and I love you. And I'm never letting you go. Harshad kisses her on her forehead and embraces her, with her head lying on his shoulders. H: you have me. Until every last star in the galaxy dies you have me. And he runs his fingers in her hair while she's enjoying his presence around.

H: baby? J: umm hmm? H: I've got some news. And she folds her arms on his chest and rests her head on them to look at him and listen to him. Harshad chews on his cheek before telling her. H: I got a call from AVTA people last night and I'm winning the best actor award. Jenny's eyes glitter with happiness. J: shut up! Are you serious? Why didn't you wake me up? Oh my gawwdd!! This is huge baby. I'm so proud of you. And she cups his face and showers it with kisses.
H: Coz that Surbhi won again. And I was thinking if we'd win together, we'd go to London and have fun. But none of my plans work out and he makes a sad pout.

J: stop crying like a fucker. I don't care about it. You are winning this. Ohh god! When are you supposed to go? H: It's Tomorrow but I'm not going. J: what do you mean you aren't going? Of course you are going. Wait let me look for flights. And she reaches out at the side table to grab her phone but he stops her.

H: Don't! Stay here and he engulfs her. I've made up mind and told them that I won't be able to make it. I'm not going there to waste my time. We've got holidays coming and  I want to go somewhere alone. With you. And eat like a dumbass, sleep and make love on bed, kitchen top, hotel balconies and under the stars and stay in that sweet escape. Why go to London and give away the time I can be with you. And you are every destination I ever wanted to visit. Beautiful, exotic and wild.

J: Okay fine you win! And the selfish me wants you to stay. Anyways yesterday, the fam called and we've planned a trip to Kashmir. Like Shawn wants to go and mummy thought it'd be nice if we could go as a family. So!!!!
H: Am I invited too? He looks up with a happy face of a 5 year old. J: I'm afraid but NO. It's supposed to be an all WINGETS trip. I really wanted you to come but then I realised that we should take this slow.
H: Hush! Are you defending this? I totally get it. You should go and spend time with them too. A few days won't do any harm and I'll plan something with my family too. I hardly stay home. I'm just sad that I won't get to spend the holidays with you. And he plays with her hair, their fingers entwined and random kisses being showered.