PART 26- RED ROBIN

Hello FAMJAM ❤️ Hope you guys are doing well. I've been traveling and thus the delay in the update. But I've made it long enough to compensate. So do let me know how you feel about it. Also the comments and votes mean a lot. So just drop them and let me know if you are with me on this journey.

~~~~~

They had driven home from Pune and decided to spend the time together as a family. They went for family swims. Amyra had learnt the basics pretty well and both her parents being excellent swimmers, they made sure she was comfortable in the water and no wonder she had turned out to be water child.

They played together as a family and took both the babies to the parks where they played with Bree, watched frozen for the nth time coz their little princess is obsessed with princesses. And she played her dress up games with Harshad.

Amy: Dadda! I'm Anna and mamma is Queen Elsa. You are both Kristoff and Hans because Bree is Olaf. And he just nods agreeing to everything she says and plays with his babygirl who's loving the attention and love of her daddy.

She takes Jenny's make-up and applies it on Harshad.

Amy: You look so cute dadda. Let Amy do it for herself. And she smudges the lipstick and the eyes shadow randomly on her face too. They both are giggling seeing each other and talking when Jenny walks in.

J: What the actual FFf...ish! She has improved massively on her language now that she's a mother. What is all this Amy?

Amy: See momma! Dadda looks so pretty and funny. She stares at Harshad who makes a sad pout and gives her a defeated look.

J: Why did mamma bring you toy make-up Amy? You should play with that right? This isn't good for your skin. It'll get all dry and dirty now. See you've spoilt all of mamma's make-up. She says this with a stern voice and her arms crossed. Amyra thinks she has upset her mommy and she doesn't want her to get cross.

Amy: I'm sorry mommy! Don't be cross. Amy won't do it again. I promise. She gets up and wraps her arms around Jenny's legs. She looks at her mother with her sapphire blue eyes and Jenny can't hold herself anymore and picks her up and kisses her cheeks.

J: Mamma is not cross with my baby. But next time be careful okay? Amyra nods. And daddy!! You should take her for a bath and get yourself a shower too.

Harshad extends his arms to take their daughter as he kisses her cheeks again and they both chuckle leaving Jenny adoring her two munchkins.
He gives a bath to Amyra as Jenny takes her  from him to get her ready. She carries her to the room and is getting her dressed.

Amy: Mamma! Amy's hungry. Give me lunch.
J: My baby's hungry? Just 5 more minutes and your lunch is ready. What does Amy want?

Amy: Mammaaaaaaa..and she chortles as Jenn nuzzles her nose in her tummy and carries her along to the kitchen. She gets her plate and puts her down.

J: Come baby! I'll put your plate on the table. Start eating. But Amyra stands there folding her tiny arms and her head down. What's wrong honey? You can tell mamma.

Amy: I want mamma to feed Amy. And she looks at Jen again with her puppy eyes.

J: Come here you! Fine! You know you can get anything with this cute face of yours. Now c'mon quickly. I've made your favourite pasta. Amyra runs to her mother as Jenny picks her up and she sits in her mother's lap enjoying her meal.

Harshad comes out of the shower and sees Jenn feeding Amyra.
Amy: Mommie made me pasta dadda! Look. It's yummy. You want some? Harshad smiles and looks at Jenn to see her feeding their babygirl.