PART 16- RUIN MY LIFE (18+++++)

Hey hey hey! Look who's here. Surprise surprise..I know I'm a regular defaulter when it comes to uploading but life's been damn hectic the last few days. Anyways this is almost 6000 fucking words. So consider this as a late Valentine's present from my side.
Also a lot of mature content in the second half which is descriptive so read at your own risk. Enjoy reading ;)

~~~~~
The Kashmir trip's over and the Winget clan has moved back to the base except Jennifer. She has plans with her childhood buddies. Jennifer is supposed to meet Supriya and Rubina in Ajmer and they'll be driving to Pushkar the next day. Rubina has a new cafe coming up there and their partners will be joining them tomorrow.

Ohhh how she wishes she could invite Harshad too. But he's back home, in Mumbai, thousands of miles away and she misses him. It's not about the kissing, holding hands, the dates, the sex. It's about being with a person who makes you happy in a way no one else can. It's about being with someone who accepts you and your weirdness. And Harshad is that person for her. She can be herself around him and he's himself around her.

Jen's chilling with her buddies while they talk life over food in chilly Rajasthan afternoons.

Supriya: So Miss Winget

Supriya: So Miss Winget...tell us more about this man of yours. You guys are such a mystery. And you didn't even introduce us to him properly after you guys have started going out. J: I don't know bro! He just makes me feel safe. He's my home. He's love. Harshad is basically everything. When I'm with him, everything else is just a blurred vision. The world around seems so hazy. And he's the centre of my universe.

Rubina: Wait a second..is this our Jen-Jen talking? I don't believe it. Look at her flushed cheeks Supriya. It's unbelievable. J: What nonsense.. it's just that I miss him. Way too much right now coz it's been long enough without him already. Supriya: Why don't you invite him to join us tomorrow? J: I didn't want to ruin Rubi's day. It's her day and I wanted it to be just about her. Rubina: Are you serious? We could've met him. And spent time with him too. Okay call him now. I need to talk to him. J: Now? Supriya: Duhhhh!!! Yes Winget. NOW...

And she gives him a call with the two pair of eyes glued along with hers on the screen and Jen's secretly hoping he doesn't utter anything before seeing the screen that'll leave her embarrassed Infront of her friends. After a few rings he picks up. H: Hell....ooooo(he says with a pause as he sees the three of them) ladies...

And seeing him and the background Jen's left shocked. J: Where are you right now? H: With my MAA and he points the camera to her as Jen's mum waves at her from the kitchen. J: Hie mumma.. I'll call you in a while okay. Harshadddd... H: Umm hmm? J: May I ask you what are you doing there? H: What do you mean? I missed her and now she's back and I had nothing to do so I thought why not come and help her out. Jealous again? J: Ohh puhlease!!! Me and jealous...huhhhh...

H: Can we please focus on these two sitting beside you? J: Right! These two wanted to talk to you. So here you go. H: I'm pretty sure she must have already cribbed about me clinging on to her like a baby. And I'd like to make it clear that, YESS I'm a clingy baby coz I'm madly in love with your best friend. So from next trip onwards I come as a complimentary package. Okay? And Jenny's cheeks are left crimson red as he just professed his love so casually infront of her mum and friends.