i n t r o !

"take a seat peasants." tony gestures as he switches on the projector, calmly rechecking the powerpoint making sure every slide was okay. lily makes her way to tony, "so you sure about this?"

without looking tony responds, "definitely they need something else to do other than boring things like battles and murder." lily chuckles.

bruce takes a look around the meeting room, making sure every avenger is there. after giving a thumbs up to tony who was waiting for the signal. he then switches off the light which made all the chatter stop.

it was the first slide, the Introduction to Social Media. lily smiles, clearing her throat.

"welcome. today we talk of the existence of social media. in my opinion, without this very gem i would not have known the daily tea from celebrities."

thor feeling confused, "tea? as in cup of tea?" tony voices out from the chair, "see lily, the first slide and his already confused." i turned, rolled my eyes while passing him a fifty. "you win."

peter then helps thor, "uh mr god of thunder sir, tea is basically uh the same thing as uh gossip!" thor finally closes his mouth, fully understanding.

after a while,

"look guys. tony and i think that Instagram would be the perfect chance for all of you to have a little bit of fun, posting photos and interacting with others. nicely." bruce especially looked at loki who then tucked his knife back in.

lily adds, "we have created instagram accounts for all which can be found on your phones. you can modify your usernames and bio to your liking. use this chance to slide in people's dms!" she winks at peter.

"we three, including peter will help all of you to get used to Instagram. remember to please use it wisely! have fun." tony then ends with tossing around flying kisses and roses.

"definitely a better presentation than the cap's debriefs!" scott cheered and regretted after. he ran to steve, "uh you know i was kidding right? you're literally the best."

peter then talks to tony, "are you really sure for the avengers to start talking internet language? i mean you already find it annoying with me." he shrugs.

tony smiles, "well i am in the mood for chaos."

-

what will happen to the earth's mightiest heroes? will this cause unexpected love & friendships?

or conflicts and fights?

started: 11 december 2018ended: tba

ended: tba

-

heeey! sorry if my writing's kind of bad, this is my first story so bear with it for a while! :)

soo i'm relatively new on wattpad and i'd love to chat with any of you, just leave me a message x

enjoy this story, vote & comment. leave a follow too ;) -emma