six

shooshoo

❤ 957,035 likesguess who joined the gram? :D ohno starklicious you're not the smartest person on here loser

957,035 likes
guess who joined the gram? :D ohno starklicious you're not the smartest person on here loser.

comments

1i1y the power you hold sista <3
starklicious im already feeling attacked
username1 looking good shuri!!
theblackpanther when I gave you a phone it wasn't meant for you to create an Instagram.
shooshoo oh shut up brother, they deserve me here theblackpanther oh and watch out sucker starklicious
starklicious why do you let your sister bully me >:( theblackpanther
theblackpanther suddenly i'm jared and i can't read starklicious
shooshoo I HAVE TAUGHT MY BROTHER WELL!
starklicious damn it spiderboii i need help

read more

deadlynat

❤964,958 likesi wanna kill

❤964,958 likes
i wanna kill.

comments have been limited

callmefury WE NEED TO TALK.
caprogers Nat take this down. Millions of teenagers follow this account.
deadlynat and why do you care dipshit? caprogers

- ♡ -

clint opens the door to natasha's room very slowly. ever since that day when steve did not turn up for the date, natasha kept to herself more. everyone wonders why and only steve and her knew truly why she is so affected by it.

clint checks the food tray wanda left before she left for a trip with vision, but it was still not touched. natasha turned her back to the door so all he could see was her lonely back. clint knew she had her eyes wide open as her toes were wiggling, something she does when she is nervous.

"look nat, everyone's really worried. please talk to us. i'm replacing the untouched lunch with fresh dinner. please eat up. also, we'll be leaving you out of missions for a while so you have time to heal. love you honey, i'm gonna go see laura so text me when you wanna talk." and he shuts the door.

natasha now turns, her eyes all red and sore from all the crying she did the whole week. she looked at the food tray longingly while her stomach grumbled. she tied up her hair and finally began to eat.

her peaceful time got interrupted as she heard shouts over the door, "I NEED TO GO IN. THAT POST OF HERS WAS TOO MUCH." it was fury. "I TOLD ALL OF YOU TO STAY OFF THE INTERNET! THE PUBLIC ALREADY HATES THE AVENGERS AND SHE JUST ADDED ANOTHER REASON."

another voice could be heard, "fury calm down. it was a way of natasha venting, we'll talk to her as soon as possible." it was steve. hearing steve defend made her tear up a little bit.

she wipes it away, "these damn thin walls." she continues eating, until the door now opens.

without looking, "steve get out!" he stood by the door confused, "how did you know it was me?"

"because you're wearing your suit. and your boots make this very loud sound when you walk." he smiles, "you notice every little thing." there was now an awkward silence between them, just natasha eating and steve's loud thoughts trying hard to think of what to say.

"so why did you never tell me?" natasha asks, putting down her food tray, finally looking at him.

"i'm sorry nat. i just thought it was something you never have to know and you'd never find out."

"well i did! and when i tried asking you, you lied straight to my face. you said you never knew who i was before i got into SHIELD." steve kept quiet, he had this look of regret.

she takes the case file from under her bed. "you know, i wanted to gift you something on our first date but i didn't know what to buy. because all we ever talked was about work and nothing private. so i went to phil's stack of captain america's files and that was how i found out."

"nat-"

"i was your first mission after you came out of the ice." her eyes were now filled up to the brim with tears.
"as a trained assassin, i always knew someone was following me before i got called in to join SHIELD. you were the freaking reason i had nightmares because i was afraid to look over my shoulder, then i'd be dead."

steve takes hold of her hands, "i'm sorry. i never knew you felt that way. i really am."

she carries on, "and then remember the first time we finally first met? you shook my hands as though you weren't tasked to kill me just a few days ago. why did you change your mind?"

"nat, it isn't important."

"tell me."

"because i found out HYDRA had bucky and when i saw you in action, i knew you'd be useful." he immediately regrets what he said.

"so that was all i was gonna be? a damn teammate for you?" she lets go from steve's grip. "you were the only one who made me feel important." steve knew it was all lost and nothing he could do to fix it. he picked up the food tray and left natasha alone, on her bed yet crying again.

she takes out her phone and calls clint, "clint i wanna talk."

- ♡ -

it was 3am in the morning. peter just came home, as he was busy with a school project with ned. he did not feel like sleeping and was ready to binge a netflix series till he saw the couch was occupied. it was lily, sleeping and her forehead full of sweat. peter cautiously touched her forehead to wipe the sweat till she woke up. they both stared at each other.

"w-what are you doing here?" peter asks. "well, i had to bunk with nat ever since my room got destroyed after that crazy fight the adults all had." she rolls her eyes. "anyway, i did not want to disturb her. just back from ned's?" he nods, "i was gonna watch something on netflix, wanna join?"she smiles.

lily unconsciously snuggles up to peter as he was browsing through. "uh uh i'm sorry, i actually feel really cold and you're very warm."

peter scratched his neck, "why were you sweating so much?"

"well ever since i got my powers, my body temperature is all ruined. i came out of an experiment remember?" he nods. "use them to keep you cold then." he laughs at his own joke which made lily laugh as well.

"i miss us spending time together idiot." peter looks into her eyes, "me too idiot." and they carried on watching episode by episode not caring of the time and felt comforted by each other's presence. something natasha yearned for as she looked at both of them, from the staircase after her long phone call with clint.

"at least someone else is feeling happy." she says, feeling proud of lily and peter who she always treats like her own children.