thirteen

waadewilson

❤️ 1,058,684 likesyeah, im sorry for bringing my friend over which led to unleashing the beast blahblahblah

❤️ 1,058,684 likes
yeah, im sorry for bringing my friend over which led to unleashing the beast blahblahblah

comments

caprogers This isn't an apology Wade.
waadewilson ok go cry on it fossil, why apologise when i'll be back for more chaos? HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEH caprogers
p0tts I am genuinely scared..
1i1y dont worry, you're always welcome bestie <3
waadewilson thank you bestie <3 1i1y

read more

- ♡ -

"is he okay? is an android allowed to feel that way?" bruce places his hands on vision that was low on energy and pouting. "we have feelings too!" he slaps bruce's hands away. he just stares at the said android clearly not bothered. "look i spent too much energy with the hulk, i do not have time for this." he sighs then gestures for lily and peter to check up on him.

"how about me? i can help too!" clint screams from the vents. bruce looks up, "look at you. you're up in the vents. THE VENTS!" before he could carry on clint goes away mumbling, "no one appreciates me in this household."

"okay spill it spill it! why do you look so down?" lily jumps onto the couch sitting beside vision. "wait let me try something!" peter jumps onto vision, engulfing him in a hug. "is this okay mr? it always cheers mr loki up!" he smiles brightly looking into vision. he responds by patting his head, "you're cute but i kinda wish you were someone else."

to that, lily got all excited. she crosses her legs and sat up straight then sweeps her hair behind her ear. "and who would that be?"

"wait wait! what is this? why does lily have that look? oh my god oh my god! is this tea time?" thor hops happily and joins the conversation. sam who was eavesdropping on the situation, imitated thor and joined in as well.

"i did not look like that!"

sam responds sassily, "you sure did sister. vision? your time now."

"its just that, when wade came in and tried to introduce wanda to a guy i got this feeling in me.

"i got this feeling inside my bones it-" sam covers his mouth, "a song from trolls? what are you 5?" then started laughing. peter smirks, "and how did you know that?" sam stays silent, putting his hand out for a high five.

"shhh!!" lily waves her hands around. "sorry, continue."

"as i was saying, i had never felt this before. so i searched it up all over the internet. it couldn't be a boner-" sam burst out laughing, "there is NOTHING THERE!" he points at vision's lower body.

"sam i swear to god one more interruption and i'll throw you out." he smiles awkwardly, "no thank you, the last time you did that i took a week to come back here." he shivers thinking about that.

"so! it couldn't be a boner, the other result was jealousy. so i guess i felt jealous." lily starts fangirling, "you do like her! everytime during missions i always see you looking out for her! you always only have eyes for her. you guys would be so so cute!"

"that'd be nice but i don't know how wanda feels about me."

"well mr vision, sometimes she stares at you especially during meetings when captain's explainations get too boring."

"it was vision?" thor gets embarrassed, "i thought she was staring at me instead..." lily pats on his back, "its okay sweetie."

"may i have permission to speak now?" sam raises his hand, vision nods. "just ask her out, how hard can it be?"

"what if she says no? what if she hates me? god! i can't stop overthinking."

"damn! i didn't know tony inserted the teenage girl dna into you. stop overthinking." sam nudges him, "i'll give you a plan." lily stops him, "no. no. any plan from you? a bad idea."

"do you want him to get the girl?!"

"of course! just do it the easy way, be yourself and confess." she nudges him too, "you can do th- oh oh! she's coming." immediately after hearing that, vision zooms out of the room.

sam sighs, "coward."

-

an update after 7 months..... really sorry alfkxkskdks