nine

"for the last time wade, you are never going to be an avenger!" tony drops to the couch, facing the television where wade is on the screen. "and how the heck did you get in this channel? its secured."

wade slowly pans his camera to the side which shows an unconscious guy in the deadpool mask and all tied up. "...i do not know?" and pans back to him.

"let him go!" tony raises his voice. "i have no time for this wade, i'm meeting pepper and you are disrupting the only me time i can ever get with all these idiots around!" rhodey gets in the frame, "i second that. buzz off."

lily tackles rhodey with a hug, "shut up you love me." wade cuts in, "okay rhodes honey? blink twice for help! and lily! you stole peetie away fro-" tony disconnects the television. "these video chats from wade need to stop being a weekly thing."

rhodey gets up,"you. lily why are you even here? get back to smooching that spiderkid or something."

"peter's cheating on me." lily blurts it out. rhodey looks her in the eye and bursts out laughing, "with who?!" she rolls her eyes.

tony rushes out, "bye bye, i have no time for teen problems right now." rhodey tries to run out too but lily holds on him with a strong and cold grip. "this IS unfair!" he screams out in pain.

"i just need someone to listen to me. please rhodey?" she pouts, he starts to feel bad. "fine fine, call Mother Thor and we can start."

"thor? why?"

"that teddy bear has a soft spot for ya. always talking about you during times when he actually gets drunk. just like a mother." lily smiles hearing that and rushes up the stairs to call for him.

- ♡ -

rhodeyrox

❤ 953,684 likesmy king, Thor Odinson

953,684 likes
my king, Thor Odinson.

comments

starklicious um what is this? you were only supposed to worship me.
rhodeyrox i lost a bet calm down starklicious
t

hornder Never delete this. :)
username1 OUR KING!
username2 the taste jumped out
1i1y reply to my messages rhodeyyyyyyyyyyyyy

read more

#lilyprotectionsquad

1i1y
guys guys

1i1y
i have more suspicions damn it

rhodeyrox
i hate how im excited to hear it

thornder
Spill the tea darling.

1i1y
okay um when i called peter just now, i could hear a girl's voice

1i1y
and if anyone realised he hasn't stopped by the avengers tower for a WHOLE WEEK and claims he is staying with his friend ned

1i1y
BUT NED'S AWAY FOR A VACATION

1i1y
:(

rhodeyrox
a minor inconvenience and you go crazy?

thornder
Now now Rhodey, more support! We practiced.

rhodeyrox
oh no honey, are you alright?

1i1y
aw you guys spend time by yourselves as well?

rhodeyrox
excuse me

rhodeyrox
you were supposed to focus on ME BEING NICE?

thornder
Lily darling, I know you never wanted to do this but we gotta go to Plan B.

1i1y
following peter?

1i1y
honestly at this point, I AM IN!

rhodeyrox
ok but once you find out whats really going on with spiderkid you're gonna regret this and i'm going to stuff it in your face!

thornder
Rhodey!

rhodeyrox
i mean my shoulder's always open for you to cry on.

-

sorry for another short chapter! promise after my exams i will publish longer ones and my updates will be more frequent !! till next time folks

-emma