three

bbanner

❤582,912 likesNatasha backwards is actually Ah Satan

582,912 likes
Natasha backwards is actually Ah Satan. Coincidence? I think not.

comments

thornder A man with 7 PhDs posting a meme of himself? Moron.
bbanner I'm keeping up with the trends Thor. thornder
deadlynat i ALREADY SAID THAT I WAS SORRY FOR EATING YOUR DONUTS.
bbanner NO ONE comes in between me and MY DONUTS. deadlynat
starklicious i can literally buy you hundreds more, calm down.
1i1y ^ give me some too pls

read more

- ♡ -

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" natasha screams in defeat. lily jumps slightly, terrified and stops using her telepathic powers.

"reinforcements!" lily whistles, after a while, bruce & vision enter natasha's bedroom.

vision takes all of natasha's knifes and bruce checks around for any hidden weapons. "uh, uh." bruce points at the clearly visible gun just under natasha's pillow. she glares at him just as he was about to take it.

"l-lets leave that one..."

"so what? what is it?" natasha crosses her arms. lily takes a deep breath, "what is up with you and steve?"

she scratches her neck, "w-what do you mean?"

"well, you've been avoiding him during missions." bruce mentions.

"i was not! there was just no need to talk to him."

"you like him." vision speaks. which made natasha speechless, but still manages to take hold of the gun under the pillow. lily, the one most brave was hiding behind bruce, covering his ears.

vision stays calm. "admit it nat. you do."

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ANDROID?"

lily and bruce gasps, as vision stares with disgust, "how dare you! you know how that word hurts me!"

"ms black widow, are we st-" peter walks in the room. "whoa, what is happening?"

lily grasps onto bruce, "world war 3."

peter notices the gun in natasha's hands and shoots his webs to capture it, as he takes it away from natasha. lily finally moves away from bruce, patting on his back.

"ms black widow, what was so serious you had to do... that?!" peter asks.

"of us knowing she likes the captain." vision answers.

"oh that, he knows, actually." peter unravels the webs on the gun. natasha jumps out of her bed, grabbing him by the collar, "he knows?!"

peter's eyes widen, "y-yes, wanda told him."

she lets go of him, "that little witch!" grabs hold of her gun and storms off.

"WANDA!" vision screams as he phases through.

- ♡ -

1i1y

❤463,572 likeshows everyone? literally almost died, but im good

463,572 likes
hows everyone? literally almost died, but im good.

comments have been limited