four

scutielang

❤ 784,582 likestaking a break from superhero-ing with givinghope <3

784,582 likes
taking a break from superhero-ing with givinghope <3

comments

1i1y you should be proud of your photography skills scottie :")
scutielang thanks honey 1i1y
thornder Come back Son of Ants, I miss telling you stories of Asgard.
username1 hope is so pretty gosh!!
username2 rest well scott :)
username3 you guys are so cuteeee
sexybarton damn it bring me along

read more

starklicious

❤ 1,051,739 likesworking hard for the Avengers :)

1,051,739 likes
working hard for the Avengers :)

comments

peterkueell collaborate with the Guardians too stark
starklicious you idiots? please.
shmuckyshmarnes its all a scam my friend, peterkueell
samwils0n sure sure! then where are the unlimited pizzas i asked for stark?
scutielang a room for my ants Tones?
caprogers Flying cars?
starklicious these bunch of ungrateful people hmph
spiderboii its okay mr stark, i appreciate it all ❤

read more

wanda.m

❤ 513,990 likesthis is steve when we say fuck #imfunny

513,990 likes
this is steve when we say fuck #imfunny

comments

meepietro MY IDEA!
wanda.m shut up meepietro
caprogers Not funny Wanda.
wanda.m hehe see you in training later! :p
iamcarol Oh loosen up caprogers, you're doing great sweetie. See ya soon.
scutielang as a no.1 captain america fan, i agree to this.
agentphil ^ Me too

read more

- ♡ -

"sit." steve placed his shield down and layed it over the dining table. wanda, with messy hair and an annoyed look sits on the far right of the table.

while natasha, tucking in her gun and fixing her hair sits on the other end.

"hold on!" sam, bucky, lily and peter runs over to the front of the dining table all sitting down looking at the three of them eagerly. vision then phases out the kitchen and hands them a bowl of popcorn.

he then gives wanda a look of encouragement.

steve sighed as he looks away from the four avengers on the floor and back to natasha and wanda.

"so, ladies, what happened?"

"THIS BI-" steve gave wanda a look which made her take a few breaths to calm down.

"she suddenly came into my room, threatening me saying i did something wrong."

"YES YOU DID!" natasha stands.

"well at least tell me before you sway your gun around at my face!"

"you told steve that i like him!"

"don't you?"

"yes i do!" natasha falls back to the chair in defeat as wanda smirks and gives the onlookers a wink.

peter looks in amazement, "the power she holds."

steve seems lost, as though he was processing the information he just got. "so... it was true.." he mumbles.

lily stands up, pats on steve's shoulders, "whoa okay there cap?"

he takes a moment to speak, "yes, yes i am."

wanda now walks towards steve as sam and bucky cheers for wanda.

she stares deeply into steve's mind, symbolising she is using her powers. she then nods, which made steve move towards natasha.

peter, bucky and sam are all now slapping each other with excitement. lily then shushes them as steve makes his first move.

"do you want to go out for dinner?" steve looks towards natasha's eyes earnestly. natasha smiles and nods.

everyone then cheers and claps could be heard really loudly. vision then gives wanda a peck, "playing cupid i see.

scott walks into the dining area, utterly confused. "uh tones and bruce called for a meeting in the lab regarding improvements in our suit."

everyone starts moving and sam puts his arm over scott, "will tell you all about it tic tac."