Camp

(MattTord)
Matt's pov
Ahh today's camp. I can't wait to see who's in my cabin! My teacher gives me a sheet. I look at it with excitement but then my smile fades away. Edd gole was on the cabins list. Why was this bad? He was my ex boyfriend. I broke up with him cuz he cheated on me with Thomas ride. I looked at the sheet again, Edd gole, Thomas ride and Tord Lars. I felt my face heat up. Tord Lars is one of the most popular boys because of um... His uh... Thighs. And I've had a crush on him not because he's popular or what he's popular for, but his cute personality. He's pretty sassy but Tord's also kind and a tsundere? I'm not sure what that is but I'm guessing it's when he acts mad. Our teacher told us to get on the bus. I was trying to find a seat but I got rushed so I sat down next to someone random. "Um excuse me but you're feet is one my stuff" I turned around and saw Tord. I realised that I was putting my feet on his stuff. "I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't know" I put my feet off his stuff immediately. "Its ok" he chuckled.

Tord's pov
I've always liked Matt. That's why I was so happy to see him in the cabins. But I was unlucky cuz of Tom. He was my boyfriend but cheated on me with Edd! I was upset yet I knew her was no good for me. Right now Matt and I were talking a lot. He told me that he used to be narcissistic (He was when he was with Edd but changed because he thought Edd left him because he was too narcissistic) but stopped. I learned loads of things about him. I told him a bit about myself. I had a lot of fun with him. Well soon arrived at camp and I went to our cabin. I saw something I didn't want, Tom and Edd were making out. "Uh Tom?" I asked uncomfortably. Her glared at me. "What is it you little communist? Can't you see I'm busy?!" he yelled. I backed away scared. "Hey! Leave him alone Thomas!" I heard someone scream. I turned around. "Matt?" he smiled at me and glared at Tom. "What are you doing here you narcissistic freak?" Tom asked aggravated. "Tom sweetie? Let's just leave" Edd mumbled. Tom and walked away. "Thank you Matty" I said blushing. "No problem Tordy" I grabbed Matt's chin and kissed him passionately. We pulled away. "I love you Matty" "Me too Tordy"