Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and early merry Christmas (Forget those in America and such) everyone! Hope you enjoy Today I have your some TomxTordxMattxEdd well it isn't exactly only bottom Tord.... Enjoy!

3rd person pov
Everyone in the eddsworld household was getting ready for Christmas. Even Tom is, well he's sort of doing it because of Tordy. "Tommy look! Tomorrow's Christmas!" Tord said with excitement. "Yeah it is... The day I try to burn down the godamn tree" "Sorry Tommy, I didn't catch the last part" Tom looked at Tord. "I said it's the day we'll celebrate" Tom said laughing nervously. "Edd! Watch out!" Edd was trying to put the star on the tree. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Edd was about to fall but Matt caught him. "Heheheh, Sorry Matty" Edd mumbled. "Asked long as you're alright then I don't mind" Tom sighed. "Ye Don't yet?" They looked at Tom and chuckled. "I think we should look after Tord instead" Tord was with ring purring.

Tom's pov
I picked Tord's up and kissed him. "Tommyyyyyyyyyy" "Yes Tordy?" I asked. "Love ya" he giggled. God damn he's beautiful. We walked back to Matt and Edd. I kissed both of them and they both kissed me and Tord.

~Christmases day~

Matt's pov
I woke up first and went to the bathroom. I decided to take a shower. I took my clothes off and I got in, I turned it on. I washed myself and for some reason just stood there. I started to think of Edd, Tom and Tord. I blushed. I must've gotten deep into my thoughts cuz I didn't hear Edd calling me. "Matt? You've been in there for a while" "Ooh sorry" I dried myself and got out. "Hey merry Christmas" Edd said smiling. "You too" I walked to the stairs. I went down stairs and looked around. I sighed and saw Tord and Tom sitting down. "Hi guys" they looked at me. "Oh! Hey Matty!" Tord yelled. Tom just smiled and waved. I sat next to them. Soon Edd came down and we all gave each other presents. We laughed and spent the whole day together. This is why I love having Christmas with them.

Also before you go..I made art for Christmas!

It's my oc and she hates dresses

It's my oc and she hates dresses. Hope you like it :3