Survival

(This happened after the incident)
Tord's pov
The blue army made a huge mistake ages ago. Now the human race might die out. I was struggling to keep myself alive and away from what we call 'stalkers'. I sighed. I was wearing a hoodie and ripped pants. I checked to see if the street's were clear. To me it looked like it sounds I quickly tip toed over. But to my unlucky-ness a few stalkers were there and they're noticed me. They're started chasing me, I tried to shoot but they came to quick. I was about to get bitten but all of a sudden they dropped dead, even though they are dead. I looked up and saw the person I thought I'd never see again. "Tom?" he looked at me and picked me up. "T-Tom? What are you doing? And where is Matt n' Edd?" I asked scared. "Matt and Edd are at the place we're staying at. And your coming with us" I nodded. We arrived at a strange place. It was covered in thick layers of metal and had a thick metal door with a beautiful scenery. I had no idea how the trees and flowers wear alive until I saw a plastic window that shines the sunlight through it. It was of course very thick so I guess noting could really get through it. "Wow. This place is awesome. How'd you find it?" Tom thought for a sec. "Well, while other people were running, Edd, Matt and I all tried to stock up on food clothing and found a place to stay. Then we found this place. It was very protective and pretty so it was great" I looked around and spotter a tiny cottage/house. "Oh Tom you're back- Tord?" I waved nervously. Edd came up to me and hugged tightly. "I thought we lost you and you died. Even if you lived I thought you became a stalker or worse died from a stalker" "I lived in a apartment and covered it with metal. I stayed silent when they were near. I had some food but was about to run out" I sighed. "Well here we have a lot food and somehow made a piping system so we have all the water we need but we try not to use much" he explained as I nodded. Edd let me in and told me to take a shower. So I did. It was nice and he even washed my clothes. But I had to wear girl clothes in the mean time. I didn't mind though. I wore a singlet with gloves that had handmade armour, a skirt that had bike shorts, and combat boots they brought which were mine that had cushions inside. I wrapped a jacket on my waist just in case it gets cold. I walked back to the main room and saw everyone eating. I sat down and Matt waved at me, so I waved back. "So Tord..... Where are you going to sleep?" Edd asked. "I don't know" Tom cleared his throat. "He can stay with me" I blushed. Edd gave me a thumbs up and took all our dishes to clean.

Tom's pov
I took Tord to my room and set down a mat (Matt) cuz we didn't have any mattresses. I sighed. "Welp there you go" I said. He nodded and layer down on it. "It's nice and comfy" I chuckled. Damn he's so adorable. "Tom! I need you to find more fabric! Take Tord with ya" Tord got up. "Seems like you always go out. Why?" he looked at me with confusion. "Well I'm sorta immune to the infection because I am half monster" I explained. He made an oh sound. "Let's get our stuff" I tossed him two pistols, some ammo, water bottle, and knives. He put them in a belt which I had no idea where he got them from. We headed outside and walked around to look for an abandoned shop. We found a little bit of clothing, fabric and even food. "Welp should head back" Tord said sighing. I heard a groan and saw three stalkers. "We got company" I turned around and shot them. I grabbed Tord's hand and ran back as quickly as possible. He shot some on the way. The house or whatever was so close. "Tord hurry up!" He was about to get bitten but I I shut the door on them. I panted. Tord was crying. "I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry" I hugged him. "It's alright. We're safe now and we are together" I said trying to calm him down. "Why-why are you being nice to me?" I grabbed his chin and kissed him. He tensed up but slowly gave in. "It's because I love you and would do anything to save you" Tord blushed madly. "T-Thanks. I-I love you T-to" we kissed again but it got more tense. Are tongues fought for dominance and of course I one. "Tom~" I smirked. I went down to his collar (I feel so dirty writing this XV) and gave soft kisses. "Hngh~" I searched for his sweet spot. I managed to find it and bit softly. I repeatedly kissed and bit it abusing that spot."Ah~T-Tom? W-what are you ah~ doing?" I didn't say anything and continued. I put my hands underneath his shirt and lifted it up. His stomach and chest was exposed. "Hey if you are going to do that then do it in your bedroom" I quickly let go of Tord and blushed. Tord was blushing too. God godammit Edd why? Edd smirked and took a picture of us. "HEY EDD! DELETE THAT NOW!!!" I chased him around. Matt and Tord were giggling. I sighed and walked back to my Tordy. "Don't laugh. You're the one who has Hickeys now" he stood blushing madly. "Tom shut up!" I laughed and gave him a hug. "Aww is my Tordy embarrassed?" I kissed on the head. This is the best day of my life.