Confession

Um guys? This might be a bit awkward and weird but I have a confession to uh make....

Want to know?

Do you really?

Okay.

So uh I think I've been hiding this for a while and I'm quite scared. So you can hate me, call me stupid and do whatever the fuck you want but at least it'll be out. I already told someone this since the person was I guess supporting it. What I'm trying to say is that I'm an Edd fangirl. I know, I know that it's bad and I'm stupid for liking the character. Fi (My persona) was shipped in a rp that a person and I did. I didn't mind it at all. But when I saw a video of the eddsworld gang being uh quote on quote 'Sexy' my feelings for the character changed. Yeah there were 'Sexy' Tord, Matt and Tom but I didn't really thin they were sexy. Until I saw Edd which made my face complete red. That's when I realised that I liked Edd a lot. He's a really good character and I enjoyed the show a lot. Obviously I like the Fictional character not Edd Gould himself. When I realised that I liked Edd I felt so scared that everyone would judge me. But I'm glad that I got to at least tell you guys but I do truly give you the right to hate me, throw hurtful comments at me and even unfollow me. I just really like Edd...........

I'm sorry.....