Wishes Come True

Tord's pov
I always wished of being able to fly with wings that would be in control. I'd feel the air hitting my faces but also humming with the sound. Big dreamer they call me but I don't care. Dreaming is a power of mine. Can't be taken, as long as I live. I sighed my legs hanging from the edge of the roof. You can see the beautiful sunset but also the sparkling stars. "Tord?" I smiled. "Yeah Eddie?" He walked closer to me. "What's are you doing?" "Just sitting on the roof staring at the sunset" I said dreamily. Edd chuckled and sat down next to me.

Edd's pov
It was nice sitting next to Tord. I secretly had a crush on Tord. He's just so small so.... Cute. I realised what I was thinking and blushed. "Edd? You all right I mean you seem sick" "I-I'm F-fine" damn I stuttered. Here looked at me for a sec. "Then I guess your fine" Tord looked away. I sighed. "Okay I'm not fine" "Then what is it?" Tord gave me a concerned look. "I always feel nervous around you and feel a weird feeling that makes my face get hot" I said awkwardly. "Then this should help" Before I could answer Tord grabbed my chin and kissed me. I blushed madly. He pulled away slowly. "Did it help?" I nodded. He started laughing. Well I guess wishes come true.