Blue,Red Kisses

3rd person pov
In the world there where many colours. Majority got along but however some were never made for each other. Red n' blue were opposites and enemies. Many of the other colours had tried to end the war but walked away disappointed and sad. Their anger and annoyance with each other is too strong. So much hate. But one day that changed...

Tom's pov
I was born with the colour blue and was forced to fight. I never got to rest and enjoy life. Red was evil and what we call the dark pits of hell. To me, they were just like other colours. I sighed and looked at pictures of my parents. My Dad was the leader of our army. He's was powerful and could harm anyone. My Mom loved the destruction they made it made her happy. I-I- I Didn't like it whatsoever. It was depressing and sad to see so many.... So many.... Dead bodies. I put down the picture and decided to go out. I walked towards the cliff or my special place. But I was shocked to see another person there. It was a boy and he was- Wait, HE'S A RED BOY. I accidentally stepped on a stick and he swifted (is that a word?) his head around. His eyes widened and he covered himself. "P-PLEASE! D-DON'T HURT ME! I SWEAR I AM NO HARM" here starter shaking. I carefully walked up to him. "Look I'm not going to hurt you" he's removed his hand and looked at me. "Really?" I nodded. He sighed in relief and smiled. "Thank you.... I appreciate it" I noticed he's a bit different. Soon we got to know each other. I introduced myself first then he did. His name is Tord and he hates that we have wars. I agreed and from then on I kept seeing him. I even grew feeling's and I decided to tell him.

Tord's pov
I came back from the cliff where I would talk to Tom. But got stopped by my father. "Son" I squeaked and looked at him. "Y-Yes father?" he glared at me. "I saw you hanging out with that boy. And what's worse is he's a blue which is out enemy" SLAP. I held my cheek in pain. "You are a disgrace. You are forbidden to be near him" and with that he walked away. I collapsed on the floor, tears rolling down my face. I curled up in a ball. Why? Why do we have to be enemies? Opposites?

A year later

I was ready. Well I didn't have a choice anyway. I grabbed knife's and my double pistols. I wore a red suit with black stripes here and there. I don't know why but it had a sort of skirt but looked like a veil. I walked towards the battle ground. I Tord Lars is taking the risk of his life being thrown. As soon as well gotta outside we were being shot at. I hid behind metal from a broken plane nearby. Thankfully nobody saw me. I felt someone grab me and pulling me into the broken down plane. "HELP-MFGHDJJDND?!" I looked up and saw Tom. "Tom?" he nodded. Tears of happiness filling his voids. "I was so scared that you hated me! Thank God your safe" I smiled. Finally I'm with my Tommy. Then He kissed me. I was shocked at first but soon I melted it in. "HEY!" I broke the kiss and turned around. My eyes widened. Father was standing there with an gun in his hand. "I told you to stay away from him" He pulled the trigger. BANG. I coughed up blood and fell to the ground.

Tom's pov
"Tord!" I screamed. Tears were rolling down my face. I glared at the man. I took out my laser gun (Don't ask why he has the gun from the future) and aimed at him. He pulled the trigger but turns out he ran out of bullets. Soon the soldiers from blue came and arrested him. They took Tord to the hospital since he was with me. I was so worried. "Tom ride?" I went over. If Tord died I wouldn't be able to live. "Yes! That's me... Is he alright?" The doc smiled. "Yes he's alright. He's very lucky, the bullet could've killed him. You can see him now" I smiled. "Thank you so much doctor! I really appreciate this and you're hard work!" He nodded. "I'm always happy to help" I walked into the room. "Tordy? Are you awake?" I heard a groan and quickly walked over. "T-Tommy?" I nodded. He smiled. I hugged him. "Im so happy your alive" Tord giggled. "Oh really? Well I'm happy that I'm alive too" I kissed him gently and he kissed back. "Heh I think there's going to be a knew colour now" He said. "And what colour would that be?" I asked being stupid. "Blue and red makes purple" I nodded. Ww snuggled for a while. Purple is the new colour.

Oof I wanted to have a happy ending instead of a sad ending. But if you want a sad one then comment down below!
Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii