Sorry's Not Enough

Tom's pov
I stared at the photos of Tord and I. I stared silently. I love Tord with all my heart. I guess we weren't meant to be. Tord left me cuz I took him for granted. Dating other guy's and girls without him knowing. I was such an idiotic person. Tears rolled down my face. I love gim but I can't anymore. I grabbed my alcohol and decided to go to the bar. Ever since Tord broke up with me, I've been trying to take care of myself like taking showers very often but I also went to the bar a lot. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and put on a lots of colonge. Walking there was a pain. Once I got there I regretted it. I saw Tord and another guy who was flirting with him. He seemed uncomfortable. "Come on girl~" he said slurring. "First I'm a guy and two leave me alone" I ignored them but that was a fail. We bumped into each other. "Excuse me I'm sor- Tom?" Crap was I that noticible? "Uh hey..." SLAP. "HEY?! HEY?! ARE YOU F*&%KING KIDDING ME?!" he yelled. I just stood there holding my cheek. "I hate you" Tord said tearing up. I sighed. "But I love you" He looked at me with disbelief. "Really? Really? IF YOU LOVE ME, THEN WHY DID YOU DO IT?! YOU KNOW IT STILL HURTS BECAUSE IF YOU CARED THEN YOU WOULD'VE AT LEAST COME BACK TO ME AND APOLOGISED! BUT NO! YOU STAYED AT HOME!" Tord yelled his voice cracking while crying. "I couldn't. I couldn't tell you sorry. Because I was a big idiot and I thought it would hurt more if I came back. I missed you so much but I was an idiot to hurt you" I said tears forming in my 'eyes'. He looked at me. "I wish we were still together, this is all my fault and I can't take it any more" I said. Tord walked towards to me. "Well at least you know it's your fault" he hugged me. "I want you but I can't have you. Your too precious and beautiful" I mumbled. "I forgive you. Promise you'll stay by my side from now on?" Tord asked smiling. "Promise"

"You promised " I looked at the now dead Tord. 'I'm sorry Tord I couldn't keep the promise' I held the bracelet I gave him in my arms.

'I'm sorry...'