BANG

Tord's pov
Have you ever felt that feeling when you think the world's better off without you? I have. Always. Have you dreamed of falling in an endless voids with words shouting at you....... I guess you haven't. It was dark and still in my room. No birds were chirping, no light and no signs of happiness. Just darkness. They were screaming at me. The voices. I want them to go away. But they never do. All I have to do is to end it all. Plus.... Who would miss me? Edd, Matt and Tom have each other. My parents don't care. I smiled sadly and went to my calendar. I decided I'm going to end my life Tomorrow. I guess I'll spend time with Edd, Matt and Tom. I sighed and changed my clothes. I put a hell lot of colonge on. I went down stairs to see Edd cooking bacon. "Oh! Tord you came out!" he smiled. Lier. Matt saw me. "Todd so glad to see you!" faker. "Ugh. Really? Commies here?" Tom groaned. At least he doesn't lie. I sat down at the door table and ate. After I was done I went outside. A lot of people glared at me. "Mommy! Mommy! Look at that creepy man! He's ugly" the mother took the child away from me. Don't worry. I'll be gone tomorrow. I sighed.

Time skip

It was nearly night time and I headed back to the house. I got to my room then fell asleep straight away. Can't wait for tomorrow...

Tom's pov
It was morning so I got up and heard crying? I followed the crying and I was lead to Tord's room? I opened the door and screamed. "TORD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! PUT THE GUN DOWN!" "NO! I'M SICK OF THIS WORLD! EVERYONE IS FORCING THEMSELVES TO BE HAPPY AROUND ME!!" Tord replied in tears. "EY PUT THE DAMN GUN DOWN!" he shook his head. "NO! I'M GOING TO DO IT!" I walked closer to him. "TORD NO! I LOVE YOU AND I'M NOT LETTING YOU DO THIS! SO STOP-" "By Tom." I reached out to him. "NO-"....

BANG.

I stood there in shock. The only guy I loved took his own life. "TORD!! NO!" I screamed. "Tom what is i- Tord?! TORD?! TORD NO" Edd covered his mouth and cried. Matt came in and dropped to the floor. Out of everyone, why him? I loved him! This isn't fair!

A few years later

It's been a few years now since Tord's death and the house has been dark. Edd got depression, Matt got Trauma and I got PTSD. My drinking problems got worse as well. But I would visit Tord and talk to him. But still I can't forget one sound......

BANG.