Crossover

sonia_555666 Thank you for the request! I like the idea of a crossover :)

Tord's pov
I was sitting on the couch drinking some bacon cola. "Tordy~" I blushed. "H-Hey Edd..." I mumbled. Why'd you have to stutter?? Idiot! "How are ya?" Edd smirked sitting down next to me. "Edd, leave him alone" Matt growled sitting down on the other side of the couch. "Ugh, why should I listen to a Jehovah like you?" The green hoodied man glared. Matt was about to punch him but got caught off. "HEYA!- Ow! N-no! My face!" I chuckled lightly. "You okay Tom?" Tom looked up at me and frowned. "Is my face okay???" He frantically whined. I nodded. "It's fine!" I said taking a sip from my drink. "So, Tordy~. Wanna hang out today~?" My face turned red. "S-Sure..." I said attempting to sound cool but failing. "Kay see ya~" Edd cooed then went upstairs. He's so handsome. And he even invited me to a date- I mean hangout! I blushed lightly. Date. That would be wonderful-. "Tom don't touch that you idiot!" I turned around and saw Tom running around with a harpoon. "I have a spear! I have a spear!" He chanted gleefully. Matt yelled. "IT'S NOT A SPEAR! GIVE ME BACK MY HARPOON YOU RETARDED PIECE OF SHI-" "Hey! Language!" I glared.

Edd's pov
Oh God he's so cute! My face was red. So red. Tord said yes! Tord said yes! Take that Matt! "Ugh... Why is he so adorable? Why?" I mumbled myself. I smiled idiotically. I had time to get things ready which took an hour. I was watching some anime when I realised it was time. "SHIT!" I yelled. I quickly put on some relatively fancy clothes. I ran outside to get some stuff. It was quite where I was shopping. I was getting a rose and a box of chocolates. "Out of on a date ay?" The worker asked smiling. He had his hair in a bun and was wearing gloves. "Um... Not really... More like uh asking him for a date.." I smiled. The worker was surprised. "He? Oh that's adorable! Usually straight people come here! Well I hope he says yes" I blushed. "Thanks" I said. I paid for the rose and went back to the house. "Oh! Hi Edd! I was wondering where you were" Tord smiled. He was wearing short shorts, a jacket, thigh high socks, boots and a dove shirt which was beautiful. "Nice outfit~" I winked. He covered his face. "T-Thanks..." Tord mumbled. "Shall we go~?" He nodded. I took him to a nearby park which held a fete. Before we went in I gave the rose and chocolates. "Tord? Will you be my boyfriend?" Tord covered his mouth. "YES! YES! YES! I WILL!" I smiled and kissed him on the lips and pulled away saying. "I love you Tord.." "I love you too!" People surrounded us and awwwed. "We should probably go in" Tord nodded and we entered. It was busy. Like really busy. Soon We were on a ride. "Keep legs and arms inside the cart at all times" Tord was shaking a little so I held onto him. "It's okay Tordy" I whispered.

{Timeskip to next day}

Tord's pov (AGAIN AHHHHHHH)
I woke up next to Edd. I blushed lightly. Did we? No nonononononono! Edd would never do that to me! Well not yet at least... "Eddie? Where are we?" I heard a voice that sounded like... Me? "I-I don't know Tordy" A voice like Edd's said. "Guys... Don't call each other 'Lovey dovey' names when we're around" Sounds like Tom exept lower. "Tom! They can call each other what they want!" Matt? Well it sounds like Matt but more cheery. I opened our door and got face to face with me? "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" We both screamed. "WHO HURT MY BOYFRIEND?!" I heard Edd scream. I hugged him in fear. "Who are you?" The other Edd asked confused. "I'm Edd" "But I'm Edd?" The other Edd questioned. "HOLY BANANA IN A APPLE BASKET! WHO THE FUCK IS THIS AND WHY IS HE HUGGING ME?!" Tom was hugging the other Tom. "You're so beautiful!" Matt soon came upstairs. "What's going on?" The other Matt gasped. "Omg! Marry me!" He said blushing. "Okay, okay. What the hell is going on?" The other me asked. "I don't know..." I said scratching my neck. "We should try and work out how to get back" The other Edd said smiling at me. Eddie hugged me tightly. I snuggled into him. "Lame" Matt and the other Tom groaned at the same time. I sighed. "Do you guys want anything to drink?" I asked smiling sweetly. "Cola? Do you have cola?" The other Edd asked. "Of course you want Cola. Do you have chocolate milk?" The other me asked. "Smirnoff or Vodka" The other Tom asked. I nodded and got their drinks. When I came back I saw The other Edd and The other me kissing. I blushed. I started of thinking about Eddie and I kissing. My blush deepened. "Uh y-your drinks....?" They pulled away and smiled. "Thank you" The other Edd said. I walked towards Eddie and we kinda just stood there. "So, how was your hangout Tord?" Matt asked me. "Good! Eddie actually um asked me to be his uh... Boyfriend!" I said blushing. Matt however looked like he was got punched. "O-oh.... Okay..." He walked away after that. "M-Matt?" I questioned. Matt didn't listen though and walked away. "What's up with him?" The others asked me. "I-I don't know... Did I say something?" Eddie hugged me tightly. "E-Eddie?" He said something that hurt me. "He liked you. Like I do. I told him that I told you and that you liked me back before I actually told you. He got hurt but didn't believe me so he asked you " I pushed him away. "Why? Why would you do that? What happens is I said no huh?! THAT'S JUST MEAN!" I yelled. Eddie or should I say Edd looked at me. "I'm sorry-" "SORRY WON'T FUCKING CUT IT!" I cussed. Edd flinched. I ran to Matt's room. "Matt? Open up please!" I begged. "I-It's open...." I opened it. "Tord..... You should go back to your boyfriend...." I shook my head. "No! You're sad because of Edd! I do love him but what he did or what he told you was unacceptable!" I yelled. Matt looked at me smiling as tears fell down his face. "Look. Tord? Please go back to him. He's a good person he just was scared.... Every person he liked turned him down because others did the same to him..." He said. I was shocked. He was hurt that way? Did he just want a lover? "He was?" I said feeling guilty. Matt nodded. "So please.... Go back to him-" He got cut off by the door swinging open. "Tord?"

Edd's pov
I felt so weak. "Dude. You messed up. You need to apologise" The other Tord said in a serious tone. "I-I can't.... He hates me..." I mumbled tears falling down my face. SLAP! I covered my cheek. "Edd. You're better than this! Where's the Edd who doesn't give up? Where is he?" Tom snapped. I realised Tom's right. I can't give up. Especially on Tord. I can't and I won't. "You're right" I ran to Matt's room and swung the door open. "Tord?" Tord turned around and ran to me. "I'MSORRYEDD! IDIDN'TKNOWTHATYOUWEREHURTAND-!" I kissed him to shut up. I pulled away. "No Tord. I'm the one who's sorry. I fucked up and I'm sorry to you to Matt" I apologised. "It's okay Edd.... Just what ever you do, don't hurt Tord alright?" I nodded. "I forgive you Edd but you're am idiot okay? Don't forget that!" I chuckled. "I indeed am" I kissed him again. Someone took a picture and I turned around. "I'm saving this on my phone!" "GOD DAMMIT TOM!!"

I actually finished this wayy earlier than expected. Sorry if it's shitty but I hope ya like it! I