Take A look Before I Lose You

(MattTord angst)
Tord's pov
My hands met yours for the first time. I smiled leaning on your shoulder. Your ruffled through my silky hair. I wished you had kissed me. But you decided not to. That fight left me shattered. Each night more tears would fall. More. And more. Who would know? I held my confidence but that was ripped in half. I saw you kissing another guy. I walked away silently. Who knew I was getting weaker and weaker? Oh who would care? Here I am saying the same things you said. I hugged myself. I felt arms wrap around me. I looked up and saw you. You caressed my cheek. My lips met yours. At least.... That's what I wanted. I looked at the mirror in front of me. I looked dead inside. I sighed seeing the noose and stood up on the chair. Who knew? Who cared? No one. And I'm ending it all. I kicked the chair. And that was it.

Matt's pov
I went to apologise to Tord for the hell I brought him. I opened the door. I felt teats and rushed over. His body was cold and still. I hugged him tightly.....
I woke up in a cold sweat. I remember that day. I sighed. I can't get over him. Ever since that happened I never looked in the mirror. Tom and Edd were in love and left me. Such friends. I haven't fell into depression yet but I feel close. Its all my fault. I got up did my daily shit and went out. I do online jobs. Shockingly I'm good at them. Shopping made me feel worse. It reminds me of my past self which I forbid myself to be. I always wear the one thing that helps me remember Tord. My precious Ex. He was always better than everyone. But me being fucking stupid broke his heart. I walked out of the shop sighing. I got to my house and put away the stuff. I plopped on my bed groaning. "God dammit. God dammit. God dammit!" I yelled kicking the wall. "Hey.... Don't do that please" I looked behind me seeing the angel I love. A-am I dreaming? I thought. Tord walked closer to me extending his beautiful white wings. Tears fell down my cheeks. "T-Tord?" he smiled at me. "Yeah?" I hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I yelled. He hugged back tightly. "It's okay...." I pulled away. Then he disappeared. What?

I woke up from a dream.