Tom X Tord

Tom's pov
Tord and I were sitting on the couch. I held him closely to me enjoying each other's company. "Hey Tommy?" "Yes Tordy?" he looked up. "Can we go out?" I smiled. "Sure" Tord got up and so did I. "I'm gonna get ready" I nodded. Ask soon as Tord left, I went to my room and changed clothes. I put on a shirt that said 'all the alcohol is mine' and on some jeans. I looked in the mirror. I sighed then a stupid smile came across my face. "I'm so lucky to have someone like Tord" I walker out of my room to the living room. Tord was standing there wearing a dark red shirt with a white cardigan and a black skirt that had a pink flower printed on it. I blushed. 'I never knew he wore these type of clothes' " Heh, have you never seen me in these clothes before?" Tord asked smiling. "N-no I haven't" he grabbed my hand and practically dragged me out of the house.

Tord's pov
We were walking on the street when all of a sudden I was pinned to a wall. "Hey cutie, are you single~?" a random guy asked me. "Um no I have a boyfriend" I glared at him. "Excuse me sir. The man you are pinning is my boyfriend so f$%k off" Tom said pretty much pissed. "Well I think I'd treat him better" the guy said with a stupid grin. "You don't even know me" I hissed. "Shut it!" "EY! YOU DON'T TELL MY BOYFRIEND TO SHUT UP!" Tom grabbed his shirt and punched him square in the face. Tom then hugged me. "Mine" I smiled and snuggled close to him. I love my Tommy.