Pistachio

Y/N's POV

A day has passed since that Truth or Dare incident and I'm still feeling upset. Probably jealous of the fact that Hwall likes Hyerin, I think. I tried to shake it off with the thought of Juyeon kissing my forehead. Then I tried to shake it off again. I shouldn't be thinking about this kind of stuff in Math class. I should be paying attention to the teacher. I looked at my right side wherein I see Hwall's side profile, his head rested on his hand, focusing on the discussion.

How could I focus like that if Hwall is beside me?

This morning, we just said "Good morning" to each other and nothing more. During lunch time, Hyerin, Jaehan, and I sat on a different table since there was a vaccant one. It wasn't near where The Boyz were, but I could see Hwall clearly and tell he was looking a bit upset. But why?

Classes for the day were finally over so I got out of the classroom, walking past Hwall, who doesn't seem to see me due to his seriousness, and went to my locker. My locker was right infront of Jaehan so she waited for me alone.

"Where's Hyerin?" I asked.

"She's with Haknyeon-oppa. They said they had to feed the pigs." Jaehan answered, I just gave her a nod.

I opened my locker and a green note fell from it. I quickly put in my stuff and locked my locker. I picked the note up from the floor and read what's inside.

"Meet me in the ice cream shop outside the school. :)" The note says. Who would want to meet with me?

"What's that?" Jaehan asked, trying to take a look at the note which I crumpled.

"Just a scratch." I smiled awkwardly, leaving her confuse.

"Okay..."

I didn't know why, but I could feel the corner of my lips curve upward. A small smile forming on my face.

"Jaehan, I think you should head home without me. I have some errands to take care of." I gave Jaehan a fast hug then started walking away but stopped at a sudden realization.

"Do you know the nearest ice cream shop from here?" I increased the volume of my voice since I was far from her now.

"Turn right, five blocks." She smiled at me and waved.

I ran and took the stairs going down and saw Jacob, Sangyeon, and Q.

"Oh, annyeong haseyooo!" I stopped and bowed at them.

"You seem to be happy, Y/N." Q noticed.

"It's nothing, Q-oppa." I said.

"Where are you going?" Sangyeon asked.

"Uhm... to the ice cream shop near the school." I smiled at them.

"Ice cream sounds good today, Sangyeon hyung!" Q looked happy which made me smile.

"Well... I wish we could tag along, Y/N, but our Korean teacher called our attention." Jacob said.

"Oh, it's okay! We should have ice cream together someday!" I said as I tried to cheer Q up since he can't get ice cream.

"We'll get going now then." Sangyeon patted my head and I could feel myself blush. They walked past me, I turned around to see them walking away.

How blessed I am to meet these guys . I thought so.

I finally got out of the school and found the ice cream shop. It was merely a two-minute walk from the school. I looked at myself in every mirror I would pass by. Seems like I look okay. I looked through the window of the shop to search for someone I know, but I couldn't find anyone.