Strawberry

Y/N's POV

Yesterday was the craziest day of my life. I have never been hurt physically like ever. I didn't even know why I desereved a beating. And I don't blame Hyerin at all when she bursted out infront of Minyoung and her two ugly minions because Hyerin was right. They just wanted to get close to The Boyz so desperately. Probably the main reason why they did this to me which leads to the present situation; here I am, lying on the hospital bed.

I actually convinced my eomma and the doctor to let me go to school because I've been missing a lot of lessons already but they said I should rest first.

"Eomma, you can go now." I told her because she refused to leave me. I told her to go home because I still have my younger siblings that she should be taking care of.

"Fine." She finally said. "But make sure you won't get hurt again. I'll be back in a few moments, okay?"

"Araso." I shortly said. She kissed me on my cheek and then left the room. I was now alone and lonely so I decided to get my phone. I reached for it on the side table and fortunately, I got it. I wanted to text Jaehan but I think she's on her way to school right now.

I just scrolled through my instagram feed and other social medias and then got bored. It was just filled with posts that I have seen before so I got really bored. My boredom took over myself then I felt sleepy. Eomma wouldn't come back so quickly so I'll just sleep and wait for her.

I closed my eyes and yawned a few times before entering my dreamland. Which was ruined because I heard the creaking sound of the door as someone opened it.

"Eomma, I told you to go home." I said, not bothering to open my eyes just yet.

"Y/N?" a male's voice said.

Wait, a male?

"Is that you?" He asked once again.

I opened my eyes and sat up, ignoring the little pain I'm feeling. My eyes widened more as I saw who it was.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Visiting you, of course." Hwall smiled at me.

"We have school. You should go to school." I said.

"No need. I asked our class president to take down some notes for us so we'll study about it. And I also asked for Sangyeon-hyung's permission and he allowed me. He asked me to bring you these." He smiled and brought out a container of strawberries.

To be honest, I really have no idea why Hwall is acting like this towards me. Like, one day, he'll be kind and very sweet, then the other day, we'll be acting like we don't know each other.

"Thank you." Was all I could say before I give out my smile.

He took the seat beside the hospital bed and opened the container. I took one strawberry and put it in my mouth. It wasn't so sour, the type of strawberry I want.

"This is good!" I exclaimed. Hwall looked at me in the eye and chuckled but I looked away, in a way he wouldn't notice I'm flustered.

I was looking at the strawberries as I take one and ate it continuously. I wasn't looking at Hwall but I'm pretty sure that he's looking at me. So I pluck up all my courage and looked at him and guess what? He was looking at me. We locked eyes for a few seconds then both of us pulled away.

"You should eat the strawberries too." I said.

"But Sangyeon-hyung said it's for you."

"You take some. I can't finish this alone, anyway. This is too many."