A Secret for a Secret

Y/N's POV

   Younghoon and I came back to the group wherein I was infront of him and he was behind. It's a good thing since he won't be able to see the redness in my face, which probably makes me look like a tomato right now.

   "Y/N-ah, we saw what happened earlier. Are you okay now?" Haknyeon asked me, his eyebrows knitted together.

   "Yes, I'm okay." I smiled but deep inside, I was still very terrified of what happened.

   We went out of the arcade, I was beside Kevin when we walked out. We just walked and walked around the mall, with no idea what to do. I took a glance at Kevin who seems like he was smiling at me. He, then leans in on me which made my heart jump.

   "We actually asked Hwall to do it but he doesn't want to. And without a word, Younghoon barged in to those guys and saved you." He winked at me.

  Hwall was supposed to do that? Why didn't he? And then Younghoon just came to save me? Am I dreaming? Well, at least my five-minute fake relationship with this handsome man was totally worth it.

   "I think I wanna go to the bookstore, anyone wants to tag along?" Kevin asked. I wasn't much of a bookworm so I thought I would get bored.

   "Me! Me!" Hyerin said, raising her hand.

   "I should go with my sister." Haknyeon said.

   "How 'bout you guys?" Kevin pointed at us, but I just rejected his offer and smiled.

   "Hmm... I don't think I'm in the mood for books." Younghoon pressed his lips into a thin line. Jaehan nodded in agreement with him.

   "Okay, then. We'll be separating from you now. I'll just text you if we're done." Kevin, Hyerin, and Haknyeon waved at us and started walking away.

   "I think I want some bread." Jaehan said, randomly.

   "I think I want something to drink." I said.

   "Did you just say bread? Let's go then!" Younghoon said in a cheerful manner, dragging Jaehan away from us to somehwere until they were out of my sight.

This means, I'm left with Hwall.

  "Do you want a fruit smoothie or something?" He asked me, which made me nod at him.

  This wasn't the first time I was left alone with Hwall, but at this moment, I felt a bit uncomfortable. It's probably because I wasn't able to talk to him like I used to for the past two days since that truth or dare game.

  We stopped infront of a smoothie store and entered it. Hwall opened the door for me and got in.

   "What would you want to order?" Hwall asked me.

   "I-I don't know. Just get me the same thing as yours." I said as I looked away from him, avoiding his gaze on mine.

   "Why are you so awkward? I thought we were supposed to be close and comfortable with each since I know your secret." I feel him smirking at me.

   "I'm far from acting awkward." I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

   "Hello, what would you like to order?" The one behind the counter asked us.

   "We would want one mango and one blueberry smoothies. Both large." He smiled at the girl infront of us.

Blueberry?

   "How did you know I wanted blueberry?" I asked him while raising my left eyebrow.

   "Well, Juyeon-hyung told me that you ordered blueberry ice cream yesterday so I thought it was your favorite fruit." He shrugged.