B-but... We're Minors

Y/N's POV

It's been two long weeks since Hwall and I started dating. None of The Boyz knew about us, but I've already shared my secret with Jaehan and Hyerin.

I don't understand why Hwall wanted to keep our relationship in secret. I never understood him ever since, anyways.

It was already lunch time, I walked with the girls going down the cafeteria and Hwall, Sunwoo, and Eric trailed behind us.

"You know, I wondered how my life would be if I had a girlfriend." Eric suddenly spoke. I gulped a bit and looked behind and saw Hwall smile at me.

"Find your own, Eric. Jaehan's mine." Sunwoo spoke which made Jaehan flinch. I poked her with my elbow and smirked at her smugly. Hyerin did the same.

"Hajima!" she half-shouted while glaring at the both of us who, unfortunately, just giggled.

"I wouldn't date her anyway, she's my friend." Eric stated and Jaehan nodded in agreement. "How about you, Hwall?" My eyes widened at his question.

"What do you mean how about me?" I heard Hwall ask.

"Do you have a girlfriend already?" Eric asked, sounding clueless.

"YeAh, HwAlL. Do YoU hAvE a GiRlFriEnD aLrEady?" Sunwoo asked and he sounded like he was playing around. It made me think he knows Hwall and I are dating.

"A-ani. Where would I get a girlfriend? I mean... the girls in our school aren't my type. Except for Hyerin though, but I don't like her now. Everyone knows that. But she's not my type anymore so-"

"Yeah, Hwall, we get it. You don't like Hyerin anymore. You're hurting her feelings."

"No way, Eric. I'm all happy for him." Hyerin looked at Hwall and they made eye contact at each other. And somehow, I felt a bit jealous.

No, I shouldn't be jealous. I'm Hwall's girlfriend. Hyerin is just Hwall's friend. Whom he liked before. For two years. Which is a lot longer than when I met him until now.

I just shook the thought off my head and thankfully, we came to the cafeteria. It might be a coincidence since the everyone was there and the only seat left for Hwall is the one beside me.

"Sorry for that." He tried to lowkey whisper in my ear, avoiding the eyes of the other boys.

I couldn't help but glare at him.

"I hate you for that." I told him. I walked away from the table to buy food, only to have Hwall trailing behind me.

"Yah! I can't spill them our secret!" Hwall said, while following me.

Why the hell does he want to keep it as a secret from his friends, anyway? Is he ashamed of our relationship? Is he embarrassed because of me? Am I embarrassing?

I stopped walking when I felt two arms wrap around me from behind. I didn't want to be dramatic or anything, over a small thing, but it just really gets into my nerves. What if he's just using me? What if he doesn't like me?

What if he doesn't really love me?

"Yah, I'm sorry, okay? I know I'm such a chicken for not telling our friends about... us. And I'm such a bad boyfriend for hurting you and denying you. I'll make sure that I'll tell them later, is that okay?" As he whispered everything to me, his face was so close and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I've always felt butterflies in my stomach when I'm with him. And it's just a simple problem, I shouldn't let it affect us.

I nodded at him and he removed his arms from me. He held my shoulders and made me face him, my eyes landed on him who was smiling. I tried to smile back and it made him smile even more. He held my hand and we walked to a food stall.