Ahjussi

Y/N's POV

It's been two days since the ball happened and everything was back to normal again. Well, not really. Hwall and I haven't said a word to each other and I don't dare initiate a conversation because I'm still flustered about what he said that night.

"What if I really do care about you? What if I'm really worried about you? What if it's not only that?"

But that would be impossible right? He can't stop crushing on Hyerin because of me. He's just playing with me and my feelings last night... the kiss... the indirect confession... everything. In fact, he's always playing with me, which gave me the reason to avoid him. I believe I would just get hurt if I get closer to him, especially when he starts dating my friend.

It was English class and I wasn't even interested in the topic. I was looking at the projector in front, but I still kept stealing glances on this guy beside me who seems so serious about the discussion.

"Park Y/N."

I opened my eyes widely and searched where the voice came from. Turns out, it was only our teacher who said that.

"Ne, Seonsaeng nim?" I asked.

"Please introduce yourself in english." He said. I took a glance on the projector and it seems that introducing ourselves were the topic.

"Hello..." I spoke in english. "My name is Park Y/N. Nice to meet you and I hope we can all be friends." I said and all my other classmates looked at me in shock.

As much as I wanted to see Hwall's reaction, I couldn't turn my head and face him.

And it's true, I can speak in english. Not that fluent though, basic english only.

Seonsaeng nim nodded his head to me and gestured me to sit down. After that, I started spacing out again.

After one more lesson, the bell rang and it was time for lunch. The three of us sat with The Boyz and Hwall and I was sitting far apart from each other, which actually relieved me since I wouldn't have to act all awkward now.

I saw Minyoung alone in a table far from ours and she was avoided by all of the students. I feel pity on her since no one wanted to be friends with her but for me,  I can see her finally change for the better and it makes me so happy.

"Excuse me, guys, for a minute." Juyeon stood up from his seat and grabbed his food. He walked away and sat beside Minyoung who was feeling lonely from what I can see. Juyeon smiled at her and Minyoung did the same. They started talking about something but I didn't hear it.

"What's with Juyeon and that monster?" I gasped as I heard Eric talk.

"I don't know." Hyunjae answered beside him.

"Don't call her a monster, Eric. Just let them be." I told him, a little bit pissed.

"Arasseo, mianhae." He said and bowed his head but I just smiled at him. I could see Hwall looking at me through my peripheral vision.

I'm actually really happy that Juyeon finally made up with her. Seeing them dance that night, I realized they were really good together.

After eating, Hyerin, Jaehan, Sunwoo, Eric, Hwall, and I were on our way to our classrooms. I chatted with the girls and the boys had their own conversation.