Tea

Y/N's POV

It was another normal day in Kanglim University...

Although it's not really normal.

I lost the hairclip that Hwall gave me.

And I didn't get enough sleep because I searched for it everywhere.

I probably look like a zombie right now with dark circle under my eyes and my pale skin.

"Y/N, are you okay?" I heard someone say as I stare at the chicken infront of me. It was still the same as when it first landed on my plate. I looked up and searched for the owner of the voice and saw Younghoon looking at me worriedly.

"Oppa, I'm fine." I forced a smile.

"You don't look like you're fine to me. Are you sick?" He asked once again.

"Ani."

I continued to stare down at my chicken. Yes, I'm hungry, but I don't think I have the energy to eat. This morning, Hwall didn't even greet me like the usual. I was kinda annoyed because normally, he would be the first one to greet me and now he just stopped all of a sudden. Maybe it was because I told him to let me mind my own business. Did that affect him that much?

"Y/N, it's only twenty minutes until the next class starts and you haven't even touched your food yet." Sangyeon said.

"Sorry, oppa, I just don't feel like eating today." I said.

"But your eomma said you didn't even eat your breakfast." Jaehan said, she sounded concerned.

"Uhm... I would like to have the chicken-" Jacob smacked Haknyeon before he could finish his sentence. I laughed at the both of them.

I took my chopsticks and took a piece of chicken and shoved it in my mouth. I added some rice after. It tasted great. I continued eating and Sangyeon smiled at me.

The class after lunch was Biology and the teacher was discussing something about a pair work or something. I didn't really pay attention to whatever he said until he ordered us to choose our own partner. Of course, everyone who had their bestfriend here would run towards each other. The closest person I have here is actually Hwall, who looks like he's frozen in his seat. He isn't moving and inch and so am I. Until one of the girls walked towards him.

"Hwall-oppa, can we be partners?" She asked as she tucked her hair in a flirty manner which made me really annoyed.

"Of course." He answered. I obviously rolled my eyes.

He stood up from his seat to sit beside the girl in her table.

Hwall is really testing me, huh?

Duh, why would he test me? As if he even cares about me.

"Y/N." I heard a girl's voice from my side. I looked to my right and saw Minyoung looking at ne blankly.

"Hm?"

"Looks like were the only ones left without a partner." She said.

"So what are you trying to imply?" I asked her.

"Come on, I'm being all nice here. I just wanted to ask if you wanna be partners with me because I didn't wanna be partners with that weirdo over there, and I'm sure you don't want too." He pointed out at a certain guy who wears thick glasses and has braces on with his bucked, front teeth showing. I chuckled at her.

"Sorry. I'm just a bit caught up with what's happening to me lately." I said and smiled.

"I won't ask about that, but whatever that is, you'll get through it." She gave me a smile. It was the first I ever saw Minyoung smile at me like that before. It was so kind... so real. I didn't even notice she was actually pretty until now.