THANK YOU, HWALL

Hey guys! How are you all? I missed writing here. I'm sorry if I gave you all a crappy ending and didn't even finish with a note, but I guess I'm back at it again.

First of all, thank you for 16K reads!! My heart is filled with so much joy whenever I see my first ever finished fanfiction. I appreciate each and everyone of you!

I'm sure by now, you all have seen the news regarding Hyunjoon's departure from The Boyz. Him being my bias since I first saw The Boyz, it really breaks my heart knowing he won't be promoting as The Boyz Hwall anymore. It also saddens me whenever I see a co-TheB not feeling okay because of this situation. Hyunjoon is a quiet boy but we all know he has a lot of problems. He receives hate, got injured, lost a family member, and those aren't the only things he's facing right now.

Hyunjoon has been my ultimate bias for a long period of time and the thought of him not being a part of The Boyz hurts me a lot. All of us are in pain right now but I know that someday, we will all be okay. Safety should always be everyone's top priority and we should accept Hyunjoon's choice. The members had a hard time talking about it for sure. Imagining them talking on one table while crying and saying goodbye to a member isn't a good thing at all. But we should also consider the fact that sometimes in life, we will always face hard challenges, and after that, we will be rewarded. God has better plans for Hyunjoon and I know it. It may not be alright now for all of us, but he will recover and get better. Just like what he said; "I'm going to try harder to show a more developed appearance not as The Boyz Hwall, but as Heo Hyunjoon."

Let's all stay strong and keep on supporting The Boys until the very end. Eleven might be so different, but they will always be the twelve, amazing boys in our hearts. Let's keep loving The Boyz! Let's keep loving HWALL!