Stop Being Hurt

Y/N's POV

After a few days, I was finally out of the hospital. These past few days, I was happy because Jaehan, Hyerin and some of The Boyz would always visit me and bring me something. I remembered when Hyunjae gave me three buckets of chicken and I asked why it was too much and all he said was; "It's not only for you."

There was also this time when Eric brought a really large watermelon and he forgot to bring the knife so we had to get Juyeon to crack it open with his big hands. Eomma was getting to know The Boyz too, gladly. She said they were really polite and good-looking at the same time, and that I should date one of them someday. If only I could date all of them, I would.

It was already lunch time and we sat in a different table from The Boyz and when I say 'we' it usually means Hyerin, Jaehan, and I. There weren't much people present right now. A lot of students also knew about the incident I was involved in and as soon as I entered the campus this morning, they showered me with questions like; 'are you okay?' or 'how did it happen?', stuff like that. I didn't see Chaewon, Hyujin, and Minyoung today too, they probably knew I was going back.

"Guys, excuse me." Hyerin said shortly and walked towards someone who seems to be a senior.

Jaehan and I were left alone in the table.

"Y/N, I found out something." Jaehan spoke.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Don't be surprised and shout because I swear to guhd, you won't be expecting this." I raised my left eyebrow at her.

"Araso, araso, just tell me!"

"Y/N, promise me you won't tell anyone."

"Ne. Just tell me already."

"Remember the day when you told me Hwall came in the hospital and brought strawberries? It was the same day. I decided to wander around the park and suddenly saw Juyeon-oppa. Then, Minyoung came close to him and they talked..." Jaehan paused for a moment.

"What did they talk about?"

"Turns out, they dated before and Juyeon-oppa was the one who broke up. Then Minyoung was desperately trying to get her ex back but Juyeon-oppa didn't like her... anymore, at least." My eyes widened at every word that came out of her mouth. Minyoung and Juyeon dating before was the least I expected.

"Maybe you heard wrong. Why would Juyeon-oppa have that kind of girl as his girlfriend?"

"It's true. Juyeon-oppa saw me listening to them by accident and even told me not to tell anyone, he'll be the one to tell."

"Does Hyerin know?"

"I don't know. Should we tell her?" She asked me.

"I think we should. We're bestfriends after all, right? I bet Hyerin would feel bad if she knew her friends kept a secret from her."

"But she's close to all The Boyz."

"And so? They would know anyway, Juyeon-oppa would tell them." She just nodded in agreement with me.

Hyerin came back to us, smiling but then her smile faded as soon as she notices the serious atmosphere around us.

"Yah, what's going on here?" She asked us.

"Hyerin, we have something to tell you." Jaehan spoke.

"What?" Hyerin asked us, curiously.

"Jaehan will tell you." I said and Jaehan sighed.

She told Hyerin everything she told about me. It was surprising, indeed. Juyeon was one of the nicest guys and I met and Minyoung was the worst. They're break up probably was the reason why Minyoung was acting like this. Because she wanted Juyeon back.