Will You Be My Date?

Y/N's POV

My group of friends planned on going to the mall because they said they wanted to pick and choose their outfits for the ball that will happen in the next three weeks. And when I say 'my group of friends' I mean my two girl best friends and The Boyz.

After all those days, we grew close to one another and started hanging out a lot. Hwall and I have been really close that I enjoy teasing him and he enjoys teasing me. Probably because we're classmates and I see him everyday. I also got comfortable around him. But I still like him, which is why I'm using my moments with him and it would probably stop after a while because he would confess to Hyerin and I should give them some space.

"I think we should split in groups." Sangyeon suggested. "The girls won't choose their outfit in the boys' section. You three should go your way." We three nodded and left them. We heard a bunch of 'goodbye's but we didn't bother looking back at them because we were too excited.

"Wait!" We stopped every movement as we hear someone shout from behind us.

"I think some guys should stick with the girls. Don't you think they'll be kidnapped or something?" Haknyeon asked.

"Oppa, we're old enough to handle ourselves." Hyerin said with her eyes half-closed.

"No. Besides, I have what I should wear already. I'll go with you." Haknyeon said while taking steps closer to his younger sister. Hyerin had nothing to do but to agree and leg him tag along with us.

"I'll go with them too. Appa said he'll send me some pictures of what he wants me to wear, so maybe I'll buy another time." Sangyeon said. "You guys okay without me?"

"Ne, hyung." All of them answered.

"Jacob, take in charge of them while I'm gone, okay?" He asked Jacob who gave out his best angelic smile and nodded.

"Hwall, I thought you mentioned yesterday that your eomma will deliver your clothes for you?" Haknyeon asked Hwall.

"Ugh... yeah, hyung." He responded.

"That means you won't need to buy one, right? Come with us." Sangyeon insisted.

"A-araso." Hwall said and after that, we parted ways.

We walked to the ladies' section where there were a lot of formal attires. I, myself, am not really a fan of formal gatherings, but sue it.

"Now that we're here, I totally forgot what I had in mind." Hyerin spoke.

Unlike the Men's section, the ladies' section was a lot bigger. There were different varieties of dresses and gowns that were in different colors and everything was covered with at least a little bit of sparkle. They all look very lovely and beautiful but I haven't seen something that suits me.

I can see Jaehan and Hyerin a feet away talking about the dresses they're holding.

"I love this, I think yellow suits me." Jaehan said.

"No, I think royal blue suits you better. Yellow is just too... yellow." Hyerin said while raising her left eyebrow.

"Really? I didn't know you hate yellow."

"Yeah, sorry. Why don't you try the red one- oh Y/N, have you found something for you yet?" Hyerin asked me.

"Actually, not yet." I shook my head.

"Oh. But what color do you think suits me?" Jaehan showed me a bunch of cocktail dresses in different colors.

"These are a lot. But as far as I know, you like dark colors. Just wear what you want and don't bother about people's opinions." I said. And she nodded at me.