Mission Failed

Hwall's POV

Y/N didn't go to school today because her mom didn't let her and she was still a bit traumatized at what happened. She sent a message to me last night saying that she was really thankful that Juyeon and I found them. I was a bit curious when I found out that she was stuck there with Eric. What did they do? What did they talk about? I sighed and shook off all the thoughts going on inside my head.

I felt kinda lonely now that she wasn't beside me in the classroom. I suddenly felt weird.

"Okay class, you may have your lunch. Don't forget to do your homework!" Our korean teacher said and then we left the classroom.

"HYUUUUNJOOOOOON!" I heard someone call out for me. It was clearly, obviously him.

"What, Eric?" I said but he just gave me a big hug.

"I didn't thank you properly for saving Y/N and I in the hellevator." He said and tightened his hug on me.

"Helle- what?" Sunwoo asked.

"Hellevator. Lmao coz you know, we were in an elevator and it felt like hell." (StayBs where ya at?)

Sunwoo gave him a why-am-I-even-friends-with-you kind of look which made me laugh a bit.

"Whatever you say, Youngjae."

"Just call me Eric."

"AND CALL ME HWALL!"

"And I'm still Sunwoo, now if you mind, can we go to the cafeteria now? I'm hungry." Eric and I nodded together.

While we were walking, Eric was in the middle of Sunwoo and me, making him look like he was a small building in between two towers.

"Oh, Hwall. How's Y/N? She didn't go to school, right?" Eric asked.

"She told me her mom didn't let her go to school because she was traumatized or something."

"Ohhh. You guys seem really close." Eric wiggled his eyebrows. "What? You don't think I saw you guys holding hands last night?" He teased.

"You were holding hands?!" Sunwoo looked at me, shocked.

"Wha-no! Well, yeah. But not that kind of holding hands!"

They laughed at me.

"Guys, cut it out. I like someone already okay?" I told them and they stopped laughing.

"But that can always change right? You look like you're developing some feelings for Y/N." Sunwoo said, seriously.

"That's ridiculous. Why would I? I mean, I met Hyerin two years ago, and Y/N, like, weeks ago? Or a month ago?"

"Hwall, it only takes four seconds to fall in love. It doesn't matter whether you met someone first, or whatever." Eric said. When did Eric learn these kind of things? I thouht he was only good in Rubik's Cube and killing watermelons.

"Guys, I like Hyerin, I'm sure of that. Y/N and I are just friends." I stated.

"Does she seem like she looks at you only as a friend?" Sunwoo raised his eyebrow on me and made me silent. It's true, though. Y/N likes me and I have probably hurt her feelings more than I could imagine since the day I told her I like Hyerin. But she likes the others right? I'm sure her heart fluttered when she was left alone with Eric.

"Y/N and I are just friends, I'm sure. And I like Hyerin and I'll prove it to you. I'm gonna confess to her later." I bravely said as their eyes widened and their jaw dropped.

We continued walking in silence until we reached the cafeteria.

.................................................