Finishing Touch

Y/N's POV

Today is the day.

It  is happening today.

Everyone was talking about it, in the streets, outside my house... literally everywhere. The most awaited ball will happen tonight and I still have seven more hours to fix myself. Jaehan and Hyerin said that they'll  be coming over here later and I can't wait any longer. I stood up from my bed and grabbed a box of cereals and milk and poured it all into one bowl. I remembered when I helped Hwall sneak in my house and we talked about stuff while eating fruit loops. Turns out, we weren't able to eat all the fruit loops since Jacob called Hwall and told him to come back, so he left the cereal box with me. I haven't touched it ever since that day because I was too flustered about what happened, but I probably moved on about it after a bit of time. 

"Yah, Y/N, when will your friends arrive here? You better clean your room." Eomma said as she walked passed me.

"They told me they'll leave their house after lunch and-"

*ding dong*

I was interrupted by the sound of of the doorbell. 

"Y/N!" Someone shouted my name from outside. I thought the walls of our house were thick enough, Hyerin's voice proved me wrong. I quickly stood up from my seat and ran to the door and opened it. I saw the run to me with open arms. They threw their big bags away and ran to the kitchen.

Jaehan and Hyerin ran towards the refrigerator and grabbed some food. 

 "Annyeonghaseyo, mrs. Park!" They both greeted in unison as soon as they saw eomma pass by.  

"It's a pleaser to see you, girls. Eat all you want." Eomma said and gave them a big smile. 

 I looked at them in disbelief as they started to devour every food. I sat back on my seat and resumed with my cereal. They ate a variety of foods and desserts without even bothering to pause. 

 "Did you guys even eat you breakfast? Aish." I mumbled.

 "Ani, we were too excited that we bought our makeups and accessories first." Hyerin said and she burst out laughing. 

 "Have you even took a shower yet?" I asked them. 

 "Ani!" They shouted in unison which made me shake my head sidewards. 

 I took out some makeup from their bags and tested some colors on my wrist. They bought a lot of dark colored make ups which gave me a hard time since I think it won't complement my light blue dress. After a few minutes, their eating session was finally over and we watched some shows on tv and hang out. It was really fun to be spending some time with the girls.After all, I'm not even sure if I'm gonna give them this much attention since I have a date later. 

"By the way, who's your date?" Hyerin suddenly asked out of nowhere.  

"Sunwoo." Jaehan said. 

"Wait... WHAT? JINJJA?" Hyerin and I asked together in shock. 

"Wae?""I had no idea Sunwoo was your type. I mean, he's so far from all the guys I imagined you being with-" Hyerin was cut off. 

"Wait, wait. I didn't say anything about Sunwoo being my type. He said he didn't have a date so I asked him immediately." Jaehan explained. She looked extremely honest but it won't stop us from teasing her. 

"How about you, Y/N? You never told me about your date." Hyerin said. 

"Oh, mianhae. It's Juyeon-oppa."

"Why am I not surprised..." Hyerin spoke."Why aren't you surprised?"

"Well, first of all, I thought it was really obvious and you and Juyeon-oppa are getting close recently." Hyerin half-closed her eyes and looked at me weirdly.I just laughed it off and continued watching the television.