Friendly Hug

Y/N's POV

"Guys! Let's play!" Jacob shouted to us while throwing is a volleyball, and being the excited girl I was, I ran to catch the ball.

"YES! LET'S GO!" I shouted.

"You know how to play volleyball?" Hyunjae asked me.

"I was a player back in my old school. Hope I still have some skills in me." I said.

"Woahhh, daebak!" He said and gave me a high five.

"I'm really not good at these games, I'll be the referee." New said and Younghoon followed me.

"I'll just eat and cheer on you guys!" Haknyeon shouted while running to grab a chicken leg.

All of us teamed up and team 1 is Jacob, Kevin, Juyeon, Minyoung, Sunwoo, and Eric while the team 2 is consists of me, Jaehan, Hyunjae, Q, Sangyeon, and Hwall. The referees are Younghoon and New and Haknyeon and Hyerin said they'll be the cheerleaders.

The game started when Younghoon blew his whistle. Jacob served the ball going to our court and I hit it with my arms. I missed playing this sport so much, it gives me nostalgia. Hwall was the next server and he easily hit the ball with his palm.

I was impressed by him because I didn't think he would know how to play this kind of sport.

The first set was won by Team 1 because Hyunjae 'accidentally' hit the ball too powerful that it was out of the court. He keeps on confessing but we keep in telling him it was okay.

The next set was filled with a lot of laughters, mainly because it was so funny how Juyeon keeps on missing the ball. And Minyoung would just laugh loudly at him. The last rally was going fine until I noticed that Sunwoo set the ball nicely to Jacob and he did a nice approach to the ball and hit it with a lot of power. I was about to get the ball but it hit my face straightly which caused me to fall down the sand.

"Ow!" I said, touching my nose. I saw Jacob running to me with an apologetic face.

"AIGOO! MIANHAE! MIANHAE! I FORGOT TO CONTROL MY POWER! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" Jacob overreacted.

He really is an angel.

And I honestly would not mind if he punched me in the face.

"Ahh, I'm alright. Don't overreact, oppa, I'm used to this." I told him and smiled.

"I think you need ice. Does your nose hurt?" Sunwoo asked me and I just nodded my head. He immediately started running to get ice.

"Let's not continue the game anymore." Sangyeon spoke.

"Andwae! I can still play!" I said while fighting off my dizziness.

"NO YOU CAN'T!" Hyerin shouted.

Sunwoo came back with ice and he gave it to me.

"But I don't want to be the cause why you delayed the game." I said and pouted.

"No, I will not let you play." Hwall spoke. We all looked at him but he just glared at me.