12. Chapter

When I woke up the next morning the bed was empty and I started stretching.
"Lou? Louuuuuu Louis ???"
I walked through the house but he wasn't there.. I swallowed down the lump in my throat and kept looking until I noticed a little bracelet on my arm.

//Always in my heart.//

That's what it had engraved into it. Louis must've put it there tonight.. where is he?! He can't be gone again I need him. But even after a few days he never appeared again. Not even at night. Maybe he found peace? But how could he find peace when it caused me so much pain??

2 weeks later •

When Liam and Niall checked on Harry after not hearing from him for 2 weeks they went to his place knocking on the door and waiting for Harry to open it.
After a few minutes he let them in looking worse than ever. His eyes were red and he had bags under his eyes showing the lack of sleep.
He was the total opposite of what they saw last time they visited.

"Hey Haz are you.. okey??" , Liam sounded worried.
"I-i...was here and.. he was here and.. Niall's plate... and kissed and... i love you and then.. gone.. Louis is gone.. he was here..."

"Huh? What? Lou was here? What are you talking about?", Niall was confused but just as worried.

"He.. he was here... Lou was here and he loves me and.. he's gone.. wasn't here long.. then gone.. just like that..", he was quiet and started crying. "I love him.. he can't just go.."

Liam and Niall looked at each other before they hugged Harry.
"Shh don't cry.. you just didn't sleep enough we know how hard all of this is for you Harry come on let's get you into bed.. you need some rest."

He slowly nodded and let them take him to bed while playing with the little bracelet Lou gave him. Liam and Niall didn't notice it and while he was sitting in his bed he felt two arms wrap around him from behind.

"L-Louis.", Harry's voice was barely a whisper because the door was open and he knew Niall and Liam could hear him. He didn't want to look even more stupid.

"Hey Harry... ", his voice was filled with guilt.
"Where were you?? Why did you leave me again!", Harry's voice was shaking and he started to cry again.
"I.. I uhm.. I'm sorry.."
"You just left.. you left me alone louis. Do you know how I felt? Losing you again?? I thought you'll stay with me. Did you lie to me? Did you want to see me happy before breaking my heart to get revenge? Was that your plan?", Harry's voice became louder and louder until he was shouting at Louis.
"No I just.. I'm so sorry it wasn't revenge I just.. I saw how sad you are that I'm not alive and I thought maybe you'd get over it now.. I thought you could handle it.. thinking I found peace.. I didn't know you'd feel like this I'm so sorry..."
"I FEEL LIKE SHIT LOUIS! You can't just come and go like that! I love you why can't you just stay here!! I need you!"
"i didn't want to hurt you like that.. please calm down Harry i thought it was better like that."
"Calm down... DIDNT YOU SEE HOW HAPPY I WAS?! i told you how I felt without you!!! Do you even care? It's hard enough to know you're dead but you leaving me again??"

All of a sudden Louis was gone. He disappeared without another word.
"L-Lou? No no no please no come back I didn't mean it please come back I'm not mad at you you're back that's what matters right? Don't leave... come back!"

Harry was screaming for Louis to come back and Liam and Niall heard all of it.. the whole conversation... just not what Louis said.. that's why they seriously started worrying about Harry. Was he talking to himself? Was he going crazy? Maybe he needs professional help?
They slowly entered the room to calm him down but it was almost impossible.
After 2 hours Harry fell asleep from exhaustion.. crying and shouting for Lou to come back.

"Do you.. should we get help for him Niall?"
"He clearly isn't okey Liam. We need to do something.."