RD 43

First year with Cinnders, thank you.

Phase 43

I woke up with gentle strokes on my cheek to my forehead, a smile crept on my lips sleepily as I try to open my eyes. I saw Primiel on the side, agad siyang tumuwid ng pagkakaupo nang makita ang pagdilat ng mga mata ko. My mind wandered for seconds and I remember our exact scene last time, I sat up with my opened swollen eyes. The side of his lips has band-aid including the side of his neck with a hickey. My heart contorted. He looked guilty and for some reason, sad.

"Morning." he said lowly. That melted my ears for my heart's sake.

Huminga ako nang malalim. "M-Matino ka na ba?"

He didn't say anything, tumingin siya sa akin habang bahagya pa ring nakayuko ang ulo.

"I was out, I don't really know I was kissed here." he said and pointed his neck. "I-I won't do that, I'm telling the truth. I called someone I saw there that time and he said I was alone on the couch but some girl tried to make her boyfriend jealous by using a wasted man, me. And there I remember the fight scene I've got into. The punch woke me up from my seat, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to."

Kumunot ang noo ko.

"Bakit kasi doon ka pa natulog? You didn't mean to what? To leave me here without a word? Okay, I'm sorry for bringing something can make you sad but you don't need to leave me like that! I was worried all night, Primiel. You should've at least texted me!" naiiyak kong sambit.

Nagyuko siya ng ulo habang ang seryosong mga mata ay nasa akin pa rin. Suminghap ako at nagpatuloy ang paglalabas ng saloobin tungkol doon. Now that he's all right, he should know this.

"Anong mararamdaman mo kung ganoon ang ginawa ko? Kung walang paalam tapos pag-uwi may ganyan?" I pointed out his neck.

Well, I will never do that even though I kissed someone else I know I wasn't committed but... are we even committed now? Parang hangin nga ako rito!

His jaw tightened up and closed his eyes, a gasp escaped his mouth easily.

"I didn't know, okay? Please, let's stop fighting now and I'll bring you the girl who did this. Will it make you feel better now?"

I gasped in disbelief. "No!"

I can't believe him! He's being too literal, hindi ba siya nag-iisip? I'm just saying this to wake him up that he's hurting me without noticing it!

"That's not what I want you to do!" I shouted angrily, I'm in the verge of crying a river. He's too... much to handle. I don't know now. "I want you to think about me, too! Kung aalis ka, sana magpaalam ka. Hindi 'yung bigla kang mawawala at hindi ko man lang alam kung saang lupalop ka hahanapin!"

"You don't need to find me, I left to be alone."

That hurts, I looked at him directly. "You're unbelievable. You left to be alone? You should've stayed here and I could leave you alone!"

Tumayo na ako mula sa kama, napansin ko ang hinanda niyang agahan sa bedside table pero nananaig ang galit ko sa kanya kaya tinungo ko ang banyo para magtoothbrush at maghilamos. Sumunod siya sa akin at tumayo sa pintuan.

"Don't leave." he said after I brushed my teeth and turned to him.

"I want to, I'll just stay in Saint's pad and we can talk again when you're already okay. Kasi mag-aaway lang tayo kung hindi nagkakaintindihan. I'll leave you here, you don't need to go out and be wasted. Drink here all you want and sober up the next day, huwag ka nang makipag-away sa labas." I said calmly.