Prologue

*FLASHBACK*

"Marionette!" Adrien called out to me, "Wait Up!" I was outside of the school doors and adrien had just gotten out of his car. "Hey Adrien!" I smiled, we ran to each other and hugged. "Hey Marionette, lets go inside." He grabbed my hand and tugged me towards the door. Funny enough, when we got inside, he was still holding my hand. I blushed a little out of embarrassment as some kids were looking at us. Adrien though, he didn't care. He was just happy to be at school and see all his friends.Although many kids thought his little hand-holding gesture was cute, some did not. A good example would be Lila. She scowled as she saw us entering the classroom. A look of sheer hatred on her face..

------Later that day------

Adrien and I were playing around in the field of flowers next to our school just opposite of the playground. "Hey Marionette?" "Yes Adrien?" "Can you promise me something?" I looked up, he had a look of wordiness on his face, "Sure." I said beginning to ponder to myself were this was going. "Can you promise me that, no matter what I do to you, we will always be best friends?" I looked at him and smiled, "Of course!" I said, "We will always be best friends Adrien, I promise."

*FLASHBACK OVER*

A/N I know this is short....but it gives you an idea of where this is going....so enjoy!:)