Chapter 14

Authors Note: Hey party people! I am back with a new chapter! Finally right? Could you believe I actually had to go back and re-read the whole story just so I could remember the plot? 

Marionette's POV

I'm walking back home from what seems like the longest day of school.....like ever. I can't believe all these things are happening to me. I lost my best friend, and pretty much all my friends, for something I know nothing about. I'm just so sick of getting beat up and bullied all the time. Not having my voice heard..... maybe I should leave?  But leave to where? I could tell mom and dad...... You'd think I would have thought of that sooner. Yeah that's what I'll do.  as I got close to the bakery I saw something in the corner of my eye,  a blond haired head....oh God.

Adrien's POV

I saw little Maritrash come out of school so I decided to follow her (no I am not a creep).....I just enjoy the look of fear on her face when she finally realizes me standing behind her. She saw me as she was approaching the bakery and looked at me. I smirked and ushered her to come over. You see, ever since my dad announced that he would be marrying Natalie and not my mom, I've been having this anger and sadness in me that I can only let out through a good beating. And who better to pick on then little Mari? "What do you want?" she said as she turned around, "Whoah, I know you are not talking to me." At first I was originally surprised, what gave her the right to talk to me in such a manner? Like who does she think she is? "I am talking to you Adrien Agreste! What do you want?" At this point she looked really mad and her once baby blue eyes were more dark. I clenched my fists and stomped up to her, "You have no right to talk to me that way!" I thought this would intimidate her but I was wrong, I grabbed her wrist tightly and..... SLAP! Wait.....what?.....whoa whoa whoa.....did.....did Marionette just slap me? Marinette Dupain Cheng slapped me, Adrien Agreste? I let go of her hand on impact and touched my cheek just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Marionette looked me stern in the eye, "If you ever.....and I mean EVER....raise your filthy hands to touch me again, it'll be the last time you own hands Agreste." After that she walked back into the bakery and left me there.....shocked.

Marionette's POV

I saw Adrien out of the corner of my eye. Ugh! I do not have the time for him right now. My annoyance level with him, Lila, Chloe, and pretty much everyone else in my Grade was too high for him to come around me trotting like a horse. Right then and there I decided that I had had enough of Adrien and the reign he thinks he has on me. I'm leaving Paris......because of him.....and all the nasty things he did to me. I don't have any friends....because of him (and Lila) and all the things they set me up for. What did I ever do to this guy? We made a promise that we would always be best friends but he broke it the day this all started. He said he didn't care about it, and now....neither do I. "What do you want?" I said as I turned around, whoa.....my voice was pretty stern, good going Mari!  He looked so shocked, "Whoa, I know your not talking to me." Uh, yea....duh I'm talking to you! Who else would I be talking to? Your shadow?!  "I am talking to you Adrien Agreste! What do you want?"Now he looked really pissed. As if I shouldn't have asked.  "You have no right to talk to me that way!" He said as he walked up to me and grabbed my wrist (probably preparing to punch me) but i've had enough. No more playing nice with you.... Adrikins . Before he could raise his hand I slapped him.....hard so hard that everyone within a 10 meter radius could hear it. Okay maybe not that hard, but people started videoing.....I didn't care.  I was leaving anyway. He looked so shocked, "If you ever.....and I mean EVER....raise your filthy hands to touch me again, it'll be the last time you own hands Agreste." I left him after that and walked back into the bakery and told my parents everything. They agreed to pull me out of school and I could start packing to travel to America and stay with my grandma.  Don't get me wrong, I felt bad for slapping Adrien, but after everything he's done to me, he deserved it.

Promise Broken Adrikins