Chapter 9

Lila's POV

Still on my quest to make it to the top. Now I just have to sneak into Maritrash's house and get her diary. Which I know have a plan for. I need to lure her out of there first. And I know just the person to do so. Alya. But in the meantime, "Adrien! hey." He looked at me with disgust, "What do you want Lila?" Now, in order to be on top, you have to have a good backup. And in this case, Adrien here is my backup. Now I don't like him for who he is oh no no no. I like him because he's a supermodel, and he's rich. I was popular because I was dating him. So we need to get back there. "What do I want? Finally, you ask a sensible question. I want you Adrien, let's be what we were before okay?" He looked at me from head to toe and laughed, "After the embarrassment you gave me? No way." I smirked at him. Your easy to get Adrien. "Oh, well my parents aren't going to be home this evening. So if you change your mind, you know where i'll be." I then winked at him and swayed my hips as I walked away. I know all of Adrien's weaknesses and this is one of them. Just seduce him and he'll be yours. Every girl knows that even Maritrash. Once Adrien is mine again, i'll be popular among many Parisians. And everyone will praise me.

Chloe's POV

I've been thinking about it alot lately, why does Lila get everything she wants? I'm the daughter of the mayor for crying out loud! I should have everything I want including Adrien! He's rich, popular, and rich! He should be mine and only mine! I have to have him. Lila can't eat her cake and have it too. I need a plan. Adrien is a super playboy. If Lila finds out that he cheated on her with me, she'll flip! And Adrien will be mine all mine. "Sabrina!" "Yes Chloe?" "Come here, we need to devise a plan." "For what?" "Getting to the top."

Marionette's POV

My parents finally came back from their backing convention and they brought all sorts of stuff for me!

Everything looks so yummy! I can't wait to

Everything looks so yummy! I can't wait to....eat! I need so save some for Nino and Alya. Infact, I should invite them over. I grabbed my phone and called each of them to come. Of course, Nino was first, "I came as soon as I could......GASP! Look at all this food! Thank you Marionette, and Marionette's parents!" Alya must have heard Nino's cries of joy because she came in laughing. "Nino, it's not all for you. You know?" But I don't think he cared, he was already filling hi mouth with doughnuts and candy. Alya and I laughed, "Thanks for the invite Mari." "No problem, you two are my best friends." Then my parents walked in, "Oh sweetie," my mom said, "what about your other friend, Adrien?" Everyone froze in place, even Nino. It's true, Adrien and his gang had been bullying me for years and I managed to keep it a secret from my parents. If I told them, the relationship they had with Gabriel and Emily would crumble. I couldn't let that happen, as much as I wanted it too. I need a lie...fast. "Uh....hehe.....he uh.....he was um.....couldn't make it! Ya!  He couldn't be here. I know right, so sad." I looked at them and smiled cheekily hoping that they bought it, and they did thankfully. When they were gone I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. I didn't want to think about Adrien, not today.....not ever. Him beating me everyday after school is enough. I didn't even tell Alya about the closet.....which by the way still hurts. And if my parents found out, they'd send me away to live with my Uncle and Aunt in New York. Not that I don't want to go it's just that Paris is my home. With all my family and friends. I can't just leave because i'm getting bullied by some bastard and his friends. Forget that. Imma go have a good time with my friends.